So my passport expired BLOGGITY BLOG BLOB

When I get home I'll post some links.
My friend is in jamaica right now. All inclusive for 1199 per person.

Cuba is cheaper.. So is dominican and mexico...
This time of year is the cheapest time to go.
We've been to the Dominican and maybe it was the part we went to, but it was not a place I ever want to go back to see.

I've been to Mexico too, that's also a place I never want to see either.. well the part I went to as well.

:lol:

Cuba... can we easily go to Cuba anyways?

shit, one look at me and people will know I'm just some broke dick fuck not even worth the effort.

hopefully they don't realize that after they kidnap you because then they just kill you, I'm pretty certain. better keep kiki on speed dial

anyhoo... finally on a laptop.
so after a quick search for sept 2/3 or 4th this is what i got leaving toronto. ALL INCLUSIVE
like i said before... from Toronto to the Caribbean @ this time of year (hurricane season) is ridiculously cheap.
thats why im shocked at your steep price from FLORIDAAAAAAAAAAA since its 10x closer than where i am..

anyhoo... being americas hat isnt so bad sometimes. :fly:

xVNug.jpg

without taxes

3d0fk.jpg

with taxes

5a6xN.jpg

Can you expand on that?

cops will pose as dealers (or work with them) on the beach, sell to you, then arrest you. it's mostly a scam so that you can pay them off.

odds are, the guy loading your bags or driving your bus from the airport will have stuff. or an unlicensed cab driver. or go to the local market, for sure someone there will. just not on the beach...

cops will pose as dealers (or work with them) on the beach, sell to you, then arrest you. it's mostly a scam so that you can pay them off.

odds are, the guy loading your bags or driving your bus from the airport will have stuff. or an unlicensed cab driver. or go to the local market, for sure someone there will. just not on the beach...

Interesting.