Hawt so much want

First the front facing camera, then the selfie stick, then this shit...

HEY EVERYONE LOOK AT ME

plus with the airdog, you have to buy your own gopro it seems.......also, not waterproof?

People who are into this stuff already have a gopro for the most part. It is the single largest mini-camera on the market, for many years it has been the sole mini-camera.

Also, it was cheaper when airdog had their Kickstarter campaign going.

Don't care enough now to check flight time specs

People who are into this stuff already have a gopro for the most part. It is the single largest mini-camera on the market, for many years it has been the sole mini-camera.

Also, it was cheaper when airdog had their Kickstarter campaign going.

Don't care enough now to check flight time specs
fine......then your option is still more expensive after you take the go-pro out of the equation. plus, the lily is waterproof.

I wonder if this thing knows to turn around/away from other objects. It would be cool to have this track me on the horse, lead or follow. But, if it's a forested trail I wonder if it knows how to steer away from tree branches, trunks, etc.
it doesn't seem that it does, according to it's FAQ and specs. that said, you could pull it in closer to you under the tree canopy. as long as you're not riding too close to trunks, it should follow your clear path.

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel
I wonder if this thing knows to turn around/away from other objects. It would be cool to have this track me on the horse, lead or follow. But, if it's a forested trail I wonder if it knows how to steer away from tree branches, trunks, etc.
yeah, the serious problem with the lily is the lack of collision avoidance. Its only good for wide open space.