So Long Utah, And Thanks For The Plane That Takes Off.

Does the plane take off?

• Total voters

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
I finally got a job offer from a company in AZ that Fly graciously connected me with. I'm very pleased with the offer and am due in on the 3rd of December.

I came in from work today pretending to be sullen and fed up with my job and muttered brazenly to Kimie that I was going to put in my two weeks tomorrow (pretending to be prompted by Ape's thread). Which she explained that I couldn't do until I'd procurred a new job, you can imagine her surprise...

Now I would like to profess my plAtonic guy love for Fly. The whole job hookup aside he is one of the most selfless and generous people I've ever had the fortune to know, and am lucky to be able to call him my friend.

That is all, u fkrs.

Last edited:
I am totally stoked you got the job! Have you started packing yet?! Is it different from what you are doing now?

...will you be making powerpoint presentations for the boss? :fly:

It's in Phoenix. Anybody know about the north half of the city? We looked all around the south half and found where we'd want to live, but that's about 45 miles and a 2 hour commute each way so we are revamping our search.

It's in Phoenix. Anybody know about the north half of the city? We looked all around the south half and found where we'd want to live, but that's about 45 miles and a 2 hour commute each way so we are revamping our search.

Commuting sucks, keep it around 15-20min and he'll be a happy camper. :D

I am sooo excited for you guys!!! Wish it was Tampa, but this is so great still!