So its that time of year for Halloween Decorations

HifiGirly

Half-staff Member
Nov 16, 2004
Ohio
Marklar
₥0
So around the corner from us a not so tasteful decoration appeared today. Its a nice white baby crib covered in blood, with a baby doll and bloody pillow. Few things bother me enough to say much, but come on, thats just not right. So I went to the city building and talked to the city inspector who tells me nothing can be done because that falls under freedom of speech :rolleyes:

Go over there tonight, douse it in gasoline, and set in on fire. Not only will it look even cooler for a while, but it will take care of the problem too.

Go over there tonight, douse it in gasoline, and set in on fire. Not only will it look even cooler for a while, but it will take care of the problem too.
yeah, good idea until the baby comes to life and runs at you dripping blood and fiery gasoline in its wake.

I agree, that is over the top unnecessary.

I don't really have any outdoor Halloween decorations, but I have plans to make some cute indoor ones.

I agree, that is over the top unnecessary.

I don't really have any outdoor Halloween decorations, but I have plans to make some cute indoor ones.

I love decorating for fall and most things don't bother me, the people across the street have a graveyard, skulls, strobe lights etc, but dead baby's I just don't like.

So around the corner from us a not so tasteful decoration appeared today. Its a nice white baby crib covered in blood, with a baby doll and bloody pillow. Few things bother me enough to say much, but come on, thats just not right. So I went to the city building and talked to the city inspector who tells me nothing can be done because that falls under freedom of speech :rolleyes:

Wanna really fuck someone up?

Go over to your miscreant neighbors house. Be bawling hysterically when you arrive. Scream over and over when they answer the door 'WHY WOULD YOU DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS. MY BABY HAD SIDS. I DIDN'T KILL HER. WHY ARE YOU SHARING THIS WITH THE WHOLE NEIGHBORHOOD. WHY! WHY!' and go all psychotic distraught mother and shit.

Make sure someone is in the car recording the face they make.

Then show that video on a flatscreen in your front yard on halloween.

Wanna really fuck someone up?

Go over to your miscreant neighbors house. Be bawling hysterically when you arrive. Scream over and over when they answer the door 'WHY WOULD YOU DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS. MY BABY HAD SIDS. I DIDN'T KILL HER. WHY ARE YOU SHARING THIS WITH THE WHOLE NEIGHBORHOOD. WHY! WHY!' and go all psychotic distraught mother and shit.

Make sure someone is in the car recording the face they make.

Then show that video on a flatscreen in your front yard on Halloween.

Thats a little to creepy for me, plus I'd probably really freak out my 1 and 3 year olds.

Agreed. It's classless and tasteless.

I find it offensive that you find it offensive.

Which defines mikey.