So is anyone playing BF tonite or what?

But it's wednesday...

Why no punkbuster?

Are unlocked weapons available in non-ranked servers?

I think Sarah is trying to get me off BF2...get this...she let me buy a PlayStationPortable the other day! Although she wouldn't let me spend the same amount of money on a turbo up pipe, and downpipe which would have allowed me to load a stage2 map on my WRX and be sitting around 280hp..but she DID let me get a PSP...now i can sit on the couch and play games while we watch tv instead of me sit at my computer and play games....and i just ordered a car mount so I can 1) play movies to/from work...2)play mp3 to/from work... :D Hee he ehee...

SchmilK said:
But it's wednesday...

Why no punkbuster?

Are unlocked weapons available in non-ranked servers?

I think Sarah is trying to get me off BF2...get this...she let me buy a PlayStationPortable the other day! Although she wouldn't let me spend the same amount of money on a turbo up pipe, and downpipe which would have allowed me to load a stage2 map on my WRX and be sitting around 280hp..but she DID let me get a PSP...now i can sit on the couch and play games while we watch tv instead of me sit at my computer and play games....and i just ordered a car mount so I can 1) play movies to/from work...2)play mp3 to/from work... :D Hee he ehee...
:fly:

ChikkenNoodul said:
Does he have "Property of Sarah" tattooed on the back of his neck now?
:lol: I just really have to laugh how he feels the need to ask my permission to buy stuff... it's his money!

I was shopping with my mom on Friday and he passed by the Game Stop and said, "Can I buy a PSP?" I said, "Sure" and he gave me this wide eyed look of a kid on Christmas morning and goes, "REALLY??" :lol: I actually had to convince him it was okay!

It's his money!

I don't want him to do the car thing because I have to ride in the car and it's already too fast... the $185.50 ticket we got over the weekend is proof of that. :eek:

zengirl said:
:lol: I just really have to laugh how he feels the need to ask my permission to buy stuff... it's his money!

I was shopping with my mom on Friday and he passed by the Game Stop and said, "Can I buy a PSP?" I said, "Sure" and he gave me this wide eyed look of a kid on Christmas morning and goes, "REALLY??" :lol: I actually had to convince him it was okay!

It's his money!

I don't want him to do the car thing because I have to ride in the car and it's already too fast... the $185.50 ticket we got over the weekend is proof of that. :eek:

Boys are funny, we don't need to tattoo them, they do it to themselves.

zengirl said:

It's his money!

Damn what was he doing and what was the limit?

Arátoeldar said:
Damn what was he doing and what was the limit?
We were in Wisconsin, their fines are unbelievable.

The ticket was for 80 in a 65, he was actually going 88, so had he gotten a ticket for 88 it would have been even higher :eek:

I think he was trying to go back to the future

zengirl said:
We were in Wisconsin, their fines are unbelievable.

The ticket was for 80 in a 65, he was actually going 88, so had he gotten a ticket for 88 it would have been even higher :eek:

I think he was trying to go back to the future
The ticket would be the same in PA with all the BS added costs. :mad:

Arátoeldar said:
The ticket would be the same in PA with all the BS added costs. :mad:
This is a stupid question, but do you live in PA? Where? My aunt, who we saw this weekend, lives near Philadelphia in a town called Bethel or New Bethel or something. We're supposed to go visit her sometime.