Ontopic So I'm mining bich coin now.

I'm not sure you're pointing out a difference when you mention "alt-right" and "cryptocurrency nerds".

The overlap is not insignificant.
I've always thought of cryptocurrency nerds as libertarians, not trump fellatists.

Then again I'm not exactly involved in either culture.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
all these coins jumped the shark when you had to buy them with real money rather than make them themselves.

• Gravy
Reactions: MadDog
My husband

Better-Call-Saul-Mike-Ehrmantraut-Get-Angry-Reaction-Jonathan-Banks.gif

had a friend who insisted TRON was gonna pop despite it not actually even existing. put $300 in when it was $0.02, and sure enough it hit $0.25.

then he didn't cash out at all. and it's back to $0.04.

don't invest in scams unless you know when to quit, kids.

i’m still nibbling away at these dips and crashes! call me crazy, but blockchain is the shit and even if the banks hate it, crypto currency is a tangible asset when trading out of hard cash.
i don’t understand proponents saying it’s worthless vapor. all digital transfer of wealth is vapor, right!

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and HipHugHer
i’m still nibbling away at these dips and crashes! call me crazy, but blockchain is the shit and even if the banks hate it, crypto currency is a tangible asset when trading out of hard cash.
i don’t understand proponents saying it’s worthless vapor. all digital transfer of wealth is vapor, right!
If you listened closely as you typed that, you could have heard the soft rustle as @fly got an erection.