Ontopic So I'm mining bich coin now.

i may have to put another mobo in it through. The dually xeon is pretty... not good on idle power usage.

So I went ahead and started creating plots anyway, just in case pooling gets delayed (also ordered a 1TB NVME for when I have to recreate everything). I got my first plot done, but it says I'm not farming because its waiting for synchronization. My wallet shows connected, but not syncd. Seen that at all?

So I went ahead and started creating plots anyway, just in case pooling gets delayed (also ordered a 1TB NVME for when I have to recreate everything). I got my first plot done, but it says I'm not farming because its waiting for synchronization. My wallet shows connected, but not syncd. Seen that at all?
sync takes about 2 hours with the size of the network right now. Should be yellow in the gui, and the number counting up.

You using the gui?

• Haha
Reactions: Jehannum
I would hope, but i think all the small fry are a drop in the ocean compared to the big players that are pulling most the wins already

the top 10 players win 55% of the blocks.

The top player has 2 EIB personally and owns 35% of the network

3.3M a day in profits for that farmer by the way. They recouped their hardware costs in 13 days, and net a profit minus electricity of 3ish mil. Its surprisingly cheap to run 111,000 disks. Only costs about 250 bucks an hour

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
I would hope, but i think all the small fry are a drop in the ocean compared to the big players that are pulling most the wins already

the top 10 players win 55% of the blocks.

The top player has 2 EIB personally and owns 35% of the network
Yikes. I wonder if Chia also suffers from the 51% attack.

edit: Shit, you only 46.3% to perform an attack.

Yikes. I wonder if Chia also suffers from the 51% attack.

edit: Shit, you only 46.3% to perform an attack.
not so much, still a potential but not as easy