So I'm at a truck stop on I-75

if it helps your decision making mikey, coming to alaska won't get you another useless key. living in a cabin in the wilderness of alaska IS my door lock.
that's how we do it in Canada too. also, we surround ourselves with nothing but really nice Canadians.

:cool::drool:

Neither did I. Although mikey sure was sandy about my first reply. :fly:

I didn't pm either

growing up in NY we never locked a door ever and left the car keys on the floor of our cars...we were in the middle of about 40+ acres of woods and my driveway was 3/4 of a mile long...if you didn't know the house was there you wouldn't just happen upon it

I didn't pm either

growing up in NY we never locked a door ever and left the car keys on the floor of our cars...we were in the middle of about 40+ acres of woods and my driveway was 3/4 of a mile long...if you didn't know the house was there you wouldn't just happen upon it
plus the secret service kept people out.

I didn't pm either

We didn't lock our doors when I was young either. I just get the feeling things were safer then. Come to think of it, Dan and I rarely locked the doors to our house in Ohio. It just wasn't a concern.