So, I went and saw Saw last night...

S

smileynev

Guest
...and I give it a six and one half :gloerf:s out of 10.

Decent story, mediocre acting, mediocre dialogue, good twist at the end.

BTW, who checks the bowl before the tank?
 
D

Detman101

Guest
long tall smiley said:
...and I give it a six and one half :gloerf:s out of 10.

Decent story, mediocre acting, mediocre dialogue, good twist at the end.

BTW, who checks the bowl before the tank?
Whaaa? Bowl before the tank?
I have no idea wtf you're talking about...
 
L

Lynnakitty

Guest
Kruzen! :p I made a thread like this on Sunday.

Did you start to laugh at..

******SPOILER************






the part where Dr Gordon's about to cut off his leg?
 
S

smileynev

Guest
Lynnakitty said:
Kruzen! :p I made a thread like this on Sunday.

Did you start to laugh at..

******SPOILER************






the part where Dr Gordon's about to cut off his leg?
He did seem to plummet into insanity rather quickly. And then he turned white instantaneously.
 
L

Lynnakitty

Guest
Lynnakitty said:
Kruzen! :p I made a thread like this on Sunday.

Did you start to laugh at..

******SPOILER************






the part where Dr Gordon's about to cut off his leg?
:lol: Where we was screaming I was dying laughing. The guy next to me had to leave the theatre because he was laughing so hard he started to hyperventilate.
 
S

smileynev

Guest
Lynnakitty said:
:lol: Where we was screaming I was dying laughing. The guy next to me had to leave the theatre because he was laughing so hard he started to hyperventilate.
He screamed? I thought he was giggling? He screamed when he tried to pull the chain from the pole.

Edit: Oh yeah, and on our way out to our cars we saw a couple making out in their car. It was pretty hot.
 
L

Lynnakitty

Guest
long tall smiley said:
He screamed? I thought he was giggling? He screamed when he tried to pull the chain from the pole.

Edit: Oh yeah, and on our way out to our cars we saw a couple making out in their car. It was pretty hot.
:lol: Someone else making out in a car is hot to you?
Man you need to get laid more than I do.