So I want to Change My Screen Name Here

and let me go ahead and make a preemptive comment.

i would expect comments (and probably compromising pics) like "You already have lots of "negative" (for lack of a better term) stuff on the net, The BOOZE Bros for example."

my reply would be: EXACTLY. so i don't need any more.

my 2. do what makes you laugh i guess.

Last edited:
and let me go ahead and make a preemptive comment.

i would expect comments (and probably compromising pics) like "You already have lots of "negative" (for lack of a better term) stuff on the net, The BOOZE Bros for example."

my reply would be: EXACTLY. so i don't need any more.

my 2. do what makes you laugh i guess.

Two cents is .02

:fly:

I hear ya man... thats why my last name is blocked on this forum.

"WE" ain't worried about shit shawn.

I, am worried. Not, like, keep you up at night worried. but a "concern" nonetheless.

I will be more than happy to post Shawn Reynolds and all types of al-Qaeda and pedophile jokes if you'd like. if you wanna "test the system"? i've no doubt USF will eventually "look around" about you. maybe a prospective employer a few years down the road????

it's not MANDATORY that you be an a-hole.

I, am worried. Not, like, keep you up at night worried. but a "concern" nonetheless.

I will be more than happy to post Shawn Reynolds and all types of al-Qaeda and pedophile jokes if you'd like. if you wanna "test the system"? i've no doubt USF will eventually "look around" about you. maybe a prospective employer a few years down the road????

That ain't hip-hop.

Didn't you use your stage name as your username?

Dude seriously. Have a happy period.

Why are you guys pushing the subject so hard? Its a simple "please dont do that to protect my income"

its either that or lose KC and I think most of you guys enjoy him?