So I took Fly on a very special date last week...

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
As we stepped out into the brightly-lit evening I noticed a small trickle of sweat on Zac's temple. It was warm today, in the high 90s easily. Silently we walked to Zac's pimped out Jeep Liberty rental and climbed aboard. Zac started the engine and waited for April's hand-held GPS unit to warm up so we could enter the address of our destination. I was suspicious the GPS device. It had done us wrong earlier in the week and I didn't trust its judgement, but Zac was insistent we give it another chance. I punched in the address on the cumbersome and clumsy interface and then ordered my "sub" Zac to stop by my car to get my "toy". I climbed out and unlocked the P-finder door, removing the smooth black object from its secure resting place. Then I jumped back into the Liberty and showed the long, slender device to Zac. "would you like to handle my pistol?" I asked smoothly. I could tell that Zac was nervous. He'd never had his hands on such a thick, black Glock as I happened to have. He focused on the road and I slid my "package" into my pants. I'd have to get him to play with it later, that f-ing Glock-tease. We followed the route displayed on the GPS. Our guide had an english accent and our marker on the map was a small, red, and cartoony-looking Ford Mustang. "What moron would choose such a car to put on their GPS?" I thought.

The ride took about 15 minutes. Along the way we chatted idly, our topics being of things that only real gentlemen of our caliber would discuss. We spoke of current events, finance, politics, and huge breasts. Before I knew it we had arrived. We exited the vehicle and walked into the dimly-lit shop. I could tell that Zac was dumbfounded by the things he saw there. Huge toys of all shapes and sizes were hung on the walls. Some were smooth and delicate. Others were garish and had noticable ridges and bumps. One or two looked out of this world. "Look at that one!" cried Zac, admiring a very special piece on the wall. "It looks like something from some science fiction movie!" he exclaimed. Indeed it did. I was familiar with that kind of toy myself, I'd read all about what it could do to a man, or woman, if that's the side you played on, but it was not what I had come for.

I walked to the display case, taking note of some of the finer toys behind the glass. The shop owner was a short man, but still taller than me of course, I told him what I was looking for, and with a gleam in his eye he pulled a prized toy from the wall behind him. "This is one of our best-selling pleasure devices!" he said excitedly. I believed him. The quality of the toy was exquisite. It was long, black, and had bumps and ridges in the exact places that I had in mind. I could tell immediately that it would do well for what I had in mind. I haggled briefly with the shop owner on some of the specifics of the toy. changing a few things here and there to fit my needs better. Zac was still in awe of the situation. Nervously looking around and listening to other customers tell their stories and ask for things from behind the counter. One black man in a nurses outfit asked for one of the largest hand-operated toys I'd ever heard of. I had no idea what he had in mind for it, but I bet it would be intense. The shop man finished the modifications to my new toy. It was perfect. Ready to be employed for its defined purpose. Taken to the darkest places on Earth and back would be no problem for it. We agreed on the price and I paid for it quickly, wanting to get home to play with my new toy. We left the store together smiling, then had a bite to eat before retiring for the night.

Pics of toy I bought below....

Here it comes, it's huge....

196481f9bd8c0b6b.jpg

196481f9c1fbb6c3.jpg

196481f9c1fb8014.jpg

You, good sir, are a marvelous literary artist. Bravo good sir. Should we ever meet, I would be honored to share a round of Shirley Temples with you.

:heart:

The black guy in the nurses' uniform/scrubs (I said "outfit" for hilarity) is actually true. He came in looking for ammo for a Desert Eagle, and was in the process of buying a huge self-defense shotgun as we were leaving.

that's the only part of the story i figured WASN'T true! also, you left out the makeout session in the back of the vehicle.

that's the only part of the story i figured WASN'T true! also, you left out the makeout session in the back of the vehicle.

If by "make out" you mean "went to Jack In The Box" then yes, I left that part out.

Then I went home and Kiwi was pissed at me for being late.

I have mixed feelings about this post.

Zac came home and told me about your purchase. I am very excited for you!!! pow pow

The black guy in the nurses' uniform/scrubs (I said "outfit" for hilarity) is actually true. He came in looking for ammo for a Desert Eagle, and was in the process of buying a huge self-defense shotgun as we were leaving.
The guy had brought a bag and was testing to see if the fucking shotgun would fit in the fucking bag. WHISKY
If by "make out" you mean "went to Jack In The Box" then yes, I left that part out.

Then I went home and Kiwi was pissed at me for being late.

I bought him dinner for his time...