So I made a thread about turning 16

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Clam whisperer
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Marklar
₥14,482
I already have a card(s) from fly and April, anybody want to offer any excuses? :fly: j/k.

Well....what does NME do on her 16th? Well she woke up, recieved no cards in the mail so made a cup of tea, went to her room to contemplate life, the universe and everything over a few (legal!!!!) cigarettes. She's now going to go and purchase a nice crystal for her baby nephew because she's gone a bit loopy and believes in the power of precious crystals.

Is NME having a party? Well no, not really, I haven't had a "party" for years. I did however go to the Buddhist centre last night to see batman with the guys. Upon arrival I recieved a very disturbing batman comic (Arkham Aslyum) from my friend Gary, a batman cake from my friend Bernie and a chocolate teddybear with "Carris, Karys, Carys" written on it with the first two scribbled out. Thus ends my brilliant birthday, except I saw Brian Wilson on Friday which was my present from my mom (even though my dad also saw him and it's not his birthday and hasn't been since January).

Thanks for listening, or skipping.

:heart:

Enemy said:
Yeah, yeah, yeah, quit schmoozin', your official NME fanclub shirt will arrive within 6-8work days.

By freight? I know the postal service won't deliver mail at that size. :cool:

Oh my god guys, so I was sat on AIM happily chatting and my computer beeps at me, the screen goes blue and the computer reboots. It now says "Invalid sysem disk. Replace disk and press any key"

What huppened? Did I get haxed? Is my computer dead???

When I was 17

I drank some very good beer

I drank some very good beer I purchased with a fake ID

My name was Brian McGee

I stayed up listening to Queen

When I was 17

elpmis said:
When I was 17

I drank some very good beer

I drank some very good beer I purchased with a fake ID

My name was Brian McGee

I stayed up listening to Queen

When I was 17

Beautiful ballad mr elfie. :heart:

I'm going to go to the local offlicense tonight and ask the guy (who lives near me) if I can have a 4pack for free considering it's my birthday.