Thread So I kissed a boy and liked it few weeks back....here are a few pics

This shit makes no sense ..... I guess I'm tardy for the party

He postered some pics of his meeting ER1 on here, with his wife.

But ER1 got real mad, bro. So Jimmy Cracker here deleted the pics, but demands the thread be vaporized at once!

Fly says no way hozay!

..the demands continue.

This is where the saga is at currently.

/whatever chronicles of whateverness

Wtf

2!
THERE ARE TWO POSTS!

AHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA

316px-Count_Kneeling.png

Last edited:
He postered some pics of his meeting ER1 on here, with his wife.

But ER1 got real mad, bro. So Jimmy Cracker here deleted the pics, but demands the thread be vaporized at once!

Fly says no way hozay!

..the demands continue.

This is where the saga is at currently.

/whatever chronicles of whateverness

Hahahahaaaaaaa!!! Sorry but that's teh funnaaay!
Ok so ER1s wife was posted ? Didnt he just say he's single? Also I thought he was trynna bang a fellow member here ... Ok so I'm really cuntfused meow !!!

Also was said wife hot?

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person
Hahahahaaaaaaa!!! Sorry but that's teh funnaaay!
Ok so ER1s wife was posted ? Didnt he just say he's single? Also I thought he was trynna bang a fellow member here ... Ok so I'm really cuntfused meow !!!

Also was said wife hot?

Noo, Jimmy Crackpot posted his wife & ER.

I was scrolling on my phone. Couldn't really see wife. /no care

To clarify, ER isn't mad...I just wanted to be sure I asked before I put the pics up...and he and I haven't spoken about it yet...

Soooooo...to be safe...I just figured out of respect for ER that I'd err on the side of caution and delete.

sorry this angers applesauce, but it's really not as big a deal as she's making it out to be. I asked for it to be removed, it wasn't, and I dropped it. I'm not surprised she's posting about it though as she can't help herself but attach her comments to everything I post on here and put me on her IL.

sorry this angers applesauce, but it's really not as big a deal as she's making it out to be. I asked for it to be removed, it wasn't, and I dropped it. I'm not surprised she's posting about it though as she can't help herself but attach her comments to everything I post on here and put me on her IL.

Kk.

can't delete thread....

Can't delete thread....

Y can't I delete?

I didn't delete them/edit the posts for me......

no meltdown...

i wish someone would delete the thread please

sorry, didn't ask permission of the third party in most pics before posting them

why the heck can't you just delete it?