Thread So I kissed a boy and liked it few weeks back....here are a few pics

is this your answer to the second part of my question?

Yes

Yeah, I don't think you're going to find any lipstick lesbians playing rugby. Call me crazy.

There are a few straight girls that play on our local team, but it's like 75% lesbian. And the straight ones are pretty rough lookin'. lol

I played rubgy once, but I wasn't wearing lipstick at the time.

You did great too, even without the lipstick.

I miss Wisconsin, but I don't miss Wisconsin. I think I miss a simpler mindset, and the drastic difference in arrogance & traffic.

Yeah, I don't think you're going to find any lipstick lesbians playing rugby. Call me crazy.

I've known a few girly chicks that played rugby in this area. I was surprised to learn they actually did because they did seem so girly. "Gossipy, stuck up girly" , too

I've wanted to play but I'd get my ass kicked. I'm no weakling for my size but first, I'd get pissed off way too easily and some biggun would pound my ass in the game.

When I played soccer, I got into fights all the time. And in softball, I'd scream at chicks if they were super slow and plain fucked up our groove. /major anger issues

I've known a few girly chicks that played rugby in this area. I was surprised to learn they actually did because they did seem so girly. "Gossipy, stuck up girly" , too

I've wanted to play but I'd get my ass kicked. I'm no weakling for my size but first, I'd get pissed off way too easily and some biggun would pound my ass in the game.

When I played soccer, I got into fights all the time. And in softball, I'd scream at chicks if they were super slow and plain fucked up our groove. /major anger issues

You'd be perfect. Join up with a club.

I miss Wisconsin, but I don't miss Wisconsin. I think I miss a simpler mindset, and the drastic difference in arrogance & traffic.

I would Miss Winsconsin.

miss-america-laura-kaeppeler-miss-wisconsin-bikini.png