So, I have a job interview on Tuesday.

Pandora said:
Whaa??? Black matches just about everything. Plus black is appropriate for any occasion that requires a suit. Charcoal seems more casual....

Yeah but its a job interview...maybe a bit of a more casual look would be good

And by casual I mean lees formal than a black suit... you know what I mean

Pandora said:
Hmmm....you have a good point. I nominate Jimmbo as the official UF fashion expert.

PFFFFFFFF <----- spitting drink out

I'm flattered but we need a real metro for that job... i just pretend... I don't understand fashion whores (guys and or girls)

I mean they wear something this year that they would have laughed at last year

'YOU ARE A SLAVE TO THE SYSTEM! STOP WASTING MONEY'

ok... I feel better now... not sure where that came from

Jimmbo said:
PFFFFFFFF <----- spitting drink out

I'm flattered but we need a real metro for that job... i just pretend... I don't understand fashion whores (guys and or girls)

I mean they wear something this year that they would have laughed at last year

'YOU ARE A SLAVE TO THE SYSTEM! STOP WASTING MONEY'

ok... I feel better now... not sure where that came from

:lol: Not metro enough huh. Boo. Then who will be our fashion consultant if not you?!?!?! :D

But fad whores! I don't care for them much either. Like how I started wearing pink n'stuff, and then all of a sudden it's a fad and everyone's wearing it. It's impossible to be origional. :(

Pandora said:
:lol: Not metro enough huh. Boo. Then who will be our fashion consultant if not you?!?!?! :D

But fad whores! I don't care for them much either. Like how I started wearing pink n'stuff, and then all of a sudden it's a fad and everyone's wearing it. It's impossible to be origional. :(

Yeah I know... cause you totally started that fad :(

;)

So whats going on in this double post

Last edited by a moderator:
Jimmbo said:
Yeah I know... cause you totally started that fad :(

;)
Ok I'll accept the job... but don't expect anything good (expect the best baby!! <--really camp voice)

I started nuthn'. I was just minding my own little pink self, doing my own pink thing and then suddenly everyone else is doing it too!! :fly:

:lol: The best and only the best!

Pandora said:
I dunno, you live sooooooo far away.... :fly:

yeah, I know. but if you can handle the drive, K&G isn't very far from my house.

mqmapgend9ou.gif

BigDov said:
so jealous of you peoples living close to each other and shit..... not fair

Yeah its not fair that I live like on another Continent either