So far Sweden has donated more than $70 million to the tsunami victims.

Yay, glad to see how me posting about generosity of the swedish general public turned into a political discussion on wars involving the US. Please lock this thread.

Bringing this back on topic somewhat...

One of teh radio stations here is having a request-a-thon where if you call and make a donation to some tsunami fund they will play any song you want. Its kinda cool.

I Robert I said:
Yay, glad to see how me posting about generosity of the swedish general public turned into a political discussion on wars involving the US. Please lock this thread.
Did you expect it to remain on topic?

fly said:
Did you expect it to remain on topic?
I seem to recall people talking about trying to keep this forum more mature (within reason of course ;) ) than some others. Silly me thought that would mean people could restrain themselves from posting crap in threads that didn't really have a need for it.

Guess I was wrong about that, or misunderstood the original intentions.

Meh, fuck it, I don't care anymore.

I Robert I said:
I seem to recall people talking about trying to keep this forum more mature (within reason of course ;) ) than some others. Silly me thought that would mean people could restrain themselves from posting crap in threads that didn't really have a need for it.

Guess I was wrong about that, or misunderstood the original intentions.

Meh, fuck it, I don't care anymore.
You are correct, but wouldn't exactly call this thread mindless drivel. Politcal discussions require some form of thought other than LOL INTERETS replies. I gather that you take this thread and the generosity of your country very seriously, but it was going to be derailed. It could be worse, the thread isn't now about painting vaginas...

fly said:
You are correct, but wouldn't exactly call this thread mindless drivel. Politcal discussions require some form of thought other than LOL INTERETS replies. I gather that you take this thread and the generosity of your country very seriously, but it was going to be derailed. It could be worse, the thread isn't now about painting vaginas...
I take the tragedy more seriously than the generosity of the people donating money. But fuck it, lots of things had added up when I posted that. I need to stop caring...

cue "waa waa waaaambulance"-replies.

*goes into lurkmode for a while*

I Robert I said:
I take the tragedy more seriously than the generosity of the people donating money. But fuck it, lots of things had added up when I posted that. I need to stop caring...

cue "waa waa waaaambulance"-replies.

*goes into lurkmode for a while*
:heart:

I think that I have gone cold, because while it sucks and thats a lot of lives to lose, I'm genuinely indifferent. That said, I haven't had time to watch a lot of news either, so it hasn't been beaten into my head.

I donated on the way home from Toronto, the only news I watched while I was there was 'Fox Rochester' which didn't say a thing about any tsunami. I heard about it about 4 days later on BBC News...

Dear I Robert I,
. ...........Are Swedish women really as heavenly as we all hear, with coochies that smell like flowers and breasts that are the embodiment of perfect. Do they have beautiful faces with small noses that look like crests of beautiful snow covered peaks of mountains? Does there hair flow like the Nile river, flowing like the wind on a warm spring day?

. ..................Sincerely,
............................your amigo,
. ................................from uselessforums.com,
...........................................Fase.

ps - :pics: of hot swedish chicks!

Fase said:
Dear I Robert I,
. ...........Are Swedish women really as heavenly as we all hear, with coochies that smell like flowers and breasts that are the embodiment of perfect. Do they have beautiful faces with small noses that look like crests of beautiful snow covered peaks of mountains? Does there hair flow like the Nile river, flowing like the wind on a warm spring day?

. ..................Sincerely,
............................your amigo,
. ................................from uselessforums.com,
...........................................Fase.

ps - :pics: of hot swedish chicks!
Yes, the answer is yes.

elin_grindemyr03.jpg