So far Sweden has donated more than $70 million to the tsunami victims.

Australia pledged 1 billion in money and aid... suck on that one fuckers ;)

Hahahaha America spent too much on their bullshit war and now that can't give much to people who really need it... fucking Bush

Jimmbo said:

Hahahaha America spent too much on their bullshit war and now that can't give much to people who really need it... fucking Bush
Quiet down you...

Jimmbo said:

I'm sorry, did Thailand donate anything to us or offer to help with 9/11 or anything? I'm just curious here.

ChikkenNoodul said:
It's probably only $10 or $15 anyway

the gates foundaton donates billions to 3rd world countries every year. It's one of the largest charties in the world

Jimmbo said:

:blah: :sucky: :rolleyes:

April23 said:
Thats a silly comment. Wanna rethink that?

I was trying to go for some ultra sarcasm. I don't think I did too well. :(

Millions said:
I'm sorry, did Thailand donate anything to us or offer to help with 9/11 or anything? I'm just curious here.

I'm sorry does bush give a fuck about all the innocent people who have been bombed to death because of his war...

Edit: OK maybe I should read further down the page b4 posting a reply... and I don't wanna turn this into a fight AND I guess my original post was very arrogant... BUUUUT my point is still valid! If anyone is offended I'm sorry :D

Last edited by a moderator:
ChikkenNoodul said:
Probably not, do you? I doubt it.

*his* war :fly: not like it was voted on or anything silly like that

Well actually yeah I do give a damn but what ever...

I feel like I've crapped enough on someone elses thread so I'll leave it there

ChikkenNoodul said:
Probably not, do you? I doubt it.

*his* war :fly: not like it was voted on or anything silly like that
By a 'yes sir' congress. That vote didn't mean a damn thing. Someone mislead the American public. That someone is W and his inner circle of cronies.

fly said:
By a 'yes sir' congress. That vote didn't mean a damn thing. Someone mislead the American public. That someone is W and his inner circle of cronies.

the government being decietful?
that never happens!
all governments world wide are always 100% honest.