GAY So call me maybe

You know, we figured kids were like cats... you have one and it gets lonely, so you gotta get it a friend...

You guys are halfway down the same road Ry and I started down many moons ago... just so you know. :) Actually, we found out we were pregnant the first time about a week after having the conversation and making the decision to not have kids. You see how good that worked out for us :fly:

You know, we figured kids were like cats... you have one and it gets lonely, so you gotta get it a friend...

You guys are halfway down the same road Ry and I started down many moons ago... just so you know. :) Actually, we found out we were pregnant the first time about a week after having the conversation and making the decision to not have kids. You see how good that worked out for us :fly:

My mom tells me something similar. "Once you hit 30 you will want a child. That's when your click really goes off. "

I'm thirty next month... No urge yet.

I've said this to them before and April became violent.

She's like a Tea Partier on this entire 'baby' thing.

My mom tells me something similar. "Once you hit 30 you will want a child. That's when your click really goes off. "

I was 33 when I got pregnant with B, and I honestly thought I didn't want kids, until I had one. Even when I first found out I was pregnant, I was angry because I didn't want it.

My little B proved me wrong though. :p

Just sayin

I was 33 when I got pregnant with B, and I honestly thought I didn't want kids, until I had one. Even when I first found out I was pregnant, I was angry because I didn't want it.

My little B proved me wrong though. :p

Just sayin

Of course. I hope it's always that way with new mothers. It would happen to me too if I had an accident.

It's the overdrive of chemicals in your brain telling you to feel that way.

I'm just not at all interested. I have so much time for myself its hard to let go...

Of course. I hope it's always that way with new mothers. It would happen to me too if I had an accident.

It's the overdrive of chemicals in your brain telling you to feel that way.

I'm just not at all interested. I have so much time for myself its hard to let go...

Believe me, I completely understand where you're coming from.... and were it not for the feel good hormones involved in all of this I'm sure more kids would end up launched out of windows at an early age.

I'm so brainwashed right now, even when I have minutes to myself, I miss my kid. So twisted

Believe me, I completely understand where you're coming from.... and were it not for the feel good hormones involved in all of this I'm sure more kids would end up launched out of windows at an early age.

I'm so brainwashed right now, even when I have minutes to myself, I miss my kid. So twisted

That's wild... And scary to me.

Also... Everyone has kids and now this world is overpopulated so much so the future isn't looking too bright.

Barren uterus! Woo!

There you go!

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

eileen came to visit us and we got babby fever. It's all her fault.

Yup, I knocked her up.

I was still where you are when I was 30. Now I'm nearly 37 and considering a second one myself.

Yup, I miss the bun right now and it's just that I've put her in bed.

That's wild... And scary to me.

Also... Everyone has kids and now this world is overpopulated so much so the future isn't looking too bright.

Barren uterus! Woo!

I thought that too, and now I worry every day about what kind of world I've brought Sam into, but I'm still glad I did it. I fully support those that decide not to have kids though. I understand that choice and it is certainly a legitimate one.

1OVG6.jpg