FYI So April again made me comeback

I'm so glad you're back! Yay! I would love to be updated on what you've been up to for the past few years.
After my house was foreclosed I moved to MD to be with that woman I had been dating. We got engaged etc. I was loss prevention for Target (depending on where you are in the country Target will fuck you up if you try to shoplift and I worked at a bunch of stores in MD).

Got into a wrestling match with a junkie stealing phone chargers. He bit me I started punching. Buncha helpful customers started recording it target decided it was a bad look. Quit.

Was unemployed for awhile. Got a job doing security for a huge real estate company. Got promoted to essentially being in charge of a huge site.

Went to a party with some people I knew and the fiancee. She cheated while I was asleep in another room with some dude she had literally just met. I didn't forgive her right away i.e. the next day so she took off.

Then follows several months of her pretending to be my friend living at home 3 days a week and living in this dude's car the rest of the time.

She decided to stop paying rent. Got evicted lived in my car until it got hotter than balls outside. She took all our joint savings etc because she quit her job.

I live in a hotel. Finding a room in Annapolis.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
After my house was foreclosed I moved to MD to be with that woman I had been dating. We got engaged etc. I was loss prevention for Target (depending on where you are in the country Target will fuck you up if you try to shoplift and I worked at a bunch of stores in MD).

Got into a wrestling match with a junkie stealing phone chargers. He bit me I started punching. Buncha helpful customers started recording it target decided it was a bad look. Quit.

Was unemployed for awhile. Got a job doing security for a huge real estate company. Got promoted to essentially being in charge of a huge site.

Went to a party with some people I knew and the fiancee. She cheated while I was asleep in another room with some dude she had literally just met. I didn't forgive her right away i.e. the next day so she took off.

Then follows several months of her pretending to be my friend living at home 3 days a week and living in this dude's car the rest of the time.

She decided to stop paying rent. Got evicted lived in my car until it got hotter than balls outside. She took all our joint savings etc because she quit her job.

Damn man that’s harsh. Maybe you can sell the movie right though?

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and Josh

Annapolis can be pretty pricey, but it's not far from Glen Burnie, Ferndale, Pasadena etc which aren't as bad. I used to live in the Parole area of Annapolis, one of the townhouse neighborhoods just past the Wawa off Bestgate.

Annapolis can be pretty pricey, but it's not far from Glen Burnie, Ferndale, Pasadena etc which aren't as bad. I used to live in the Parole area of Annapolis, one of the townhouse neighborhoods just past the Wawa off Bestgate.
I used to live in Glen Burnie across from the giant. The evil woman is like pasedena royalty, her grandfather owns a couple businesses and a bunch of real estate there so I'd rather stay away.

My car broke down. Unfixable. Need to be within biking distance of work. I actually work on bestgate. Was going to move in with friends at harbour gates but there were no 3 beds available.

I forgot who you were sorry... August...

I used to live in Glen Burnie across from the giant. The evil woman is like pasedena royalty, her grandfather owns a couple businesses and a bunch of real estate there so I'd rather stay away.

My car broke down. Unfixable. Need to be within biking distance of work. I actually work on bestgate. Was going to move in with friends at harbour gates but there were no 3 beds available.

I forgot who you were sorry... August...
oh word, I used to work at the hospital there (and no worries, it's been ages & for a long while after I initially migrated over here I wasn't around)

HOLY FAAAWK! what a story!
she lives in HIS car?!?! that’s insane!

are you happy you dodged that bullet ?? like wowowwoowow! bitch was a messss

how long you been at hotel

HOLY FAAAWK! what a story!
she lives in HIS car?!?! that’s insane!

are you happy you dodged that bullet ?? like wowowwoowow! bitch was a messss

how long you been at hotel
Dodged a bullet? She got arrested for abuse! Lmao

Been at the hotel for half a month. Before that I lived in my car.

*Cough* I might be a supervisor at AAMC
nice! I haven't been there since uhhh 2013? I think? so there shouldn't be any conflicts/issues of impropriety. I used to work in the lab, mostly the outpt one @ Sajak

Well that's a rollercoaster. You're still the same wild ride.