So a guy in my office just tried to drink a gallon of milk in 15 minutes

Anyone wanna have a beer drinking contest this weekend? A minimum of 24 beers and lets say ummmm 2 maybe 3 hours?

Average calories for a Bud Light (assuming you drink Light vs Reg) = 110

110 X 24 in one day = 2,640 total calories

Total time to burn that many calories rigorously lifting weights at a body weight of 235lbs: 4.5 hours give or take

Total time to burn that many calories rigorously lifting weights at a body weight of 235lbs: 4.5 hours give or take

laughing at the entire process: Priceless

Good thing I drink Mich Ultra then!!! :fly:

Anyone wanna have a vodka drinking contest this weekend???? 2 bottle minimum!!!

real competition for that still resides in ohio

Did I ever tell you about the time I did this thing called Beer Factor. It was a club spin of Fear Factor but they use pitchers of beer :fly:. I chugged the first pitcher in under 4 minutes and the other guy was still sipping his first. Get to the second one and because of "legalities" they filled it half way up with water. Lets just say I got half way down on the second one and KABOOOOSHHHH I start hurling all the watery beer everywhere off the stage onto the crowd :fly:

Did I ever tell you about the time I did this thing called Beer Factor. It was a club spin of Fear Factor but they use pitchers of beer :fly:. I chugged the first pitcher in under 4 minutes and the other guy was still sipping his first. Get to the second one and because of "legalities" they filled it half way up with water. Lets just say I got half way down on the second one and KABOOOOSHHHH I start hurling all the watery beer everywhere off the stage onto the crowd :fly:

:lol:

if it were a team sport we could make some money