SNL steals from the day krew allstars ...

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
^_^
Marklar
₥5
Apparently this aired recently, I don't watch SNL so I wouldn't know for sure, but I do know this: the day krew allstars were talking about filling cracks with caulk at least a 2 years ago, maybe three.

All hate aside, the vid is funny:

http://www.killsometime.com/video/video.asp?ID=390

Baaad SNL, baaaad
spankintink2bu.gif

Does this mean we could write for SNL?

Coqui said:
With how bad it is nowadays, of course. Just let me or theacoustician do the writing and it will be as funny as it is now.
Didn't Conan write for SNL back when Adam Sandler and Chris Rock were on the show? Time to hit up wikipedia

Wikipedia said:
In January 1988 Saturday Night Live's executive producer Lorne Michaels hired O’Brien as a writer. During his 3½ years on SNL he wrote such recurring sketches as "Mr. Short-Term Memory" and "The Girl Watchers", the latter of which was first performed by Tom Hanks and Jon Lovitz. O’Brien also wrote the sketch "Nude Beach", which became infamous due to the fact that the word penis appeared in it no less than 42 times, much of it in the form of song [2]. He also appeared as an extra in some skits, occasionally with a speaking role. In 1989, he and the other SNL writers were awarded an Emmy Award for Outstanding Writing in a Comedy or Variety Series.

elpmis said:
Is anyone else turned on by Tinkerbell getting spanked like that?

I've finished myself off about six times already, if that tells you anything. The pain is nigh unbearable.