Sniper almost takes out students Father

BeerAd

Flaccid Member
Aug 15, 2005
Largo, Florida
Marklar
₥0
So this is the SWAT version of the story which is from what I hear really unaccurate but who knows. From what I heard is that they had him in the sights, loaded the chamber and were awaiting orders to fire :eek: ...

Story
http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=148&sid=566674

Cliffs:

Man climbs on roof to get birds eye view of his sons football practice and take pictures. Someone thought a large green bag he had was a riffle and called the cops. Cops came out and almost killed the father thinking he was another school shooter.

Thread Questions
So this caught me in a weird spot cause holy hell if SWAT had me in sights waiting to fire for taking pictures of my sons football practice I would be MIGHTY pissed. But how amazing is it that they actually took it seriously and came out quickly to save those kids.

What are your feelings if you were the father that almost got a bullet threw the brain?

If somebody shot me for taking pics of a baseball game I would totally come back and haunt them....

...in the shower...

What a dumbass. Who climbs onto the roof of a school with a long bag in full view of everyone and thinks "This is a great idea." I guess he never reads the news, watches movies, or plays video games, which is pretty much all this country is: the sensationalist media and entertainment capital of the world!

Almost shooting someone is quite the same as doing it, they need to unbunch their pants.

This is a somewhat better story than the one I found in the paper yesterday. It was about a baby that had been born within a couple hours of the US hitting the 300 million mark, no she wasn't the 300 millionth baby, simply born after we hit that mark. It was quite pathetic.

This is a somewhat better story than the one I found in the paper yesterday. It was about a baby that had been born within a couple hours of the US hitting the 300 million mark, no she wasn't the 300 millionth baby, simply born after we hit that mark. It was quite pathetic.

We had a baby on the front page of our newspaper just for that reason, too.

http://www.cleveland.com/frontpage/pdfs/wednesday.pdf

Well at least Utah isn't the only state trying really hard to come up with interesting news stories and failing.

Well since ohio sucks more than any other state by an order of magnitude, and stories of corruption and destitute are getting commonplace and boring, they have to bring this to the front page.

HEADSHOT!

17145361a6ad4fe2.jpg

I heard a policeman almost hit a kid on the way to the scene too. As in, the kid was on the side of the street when the cop passed... but you never know what could've happened.

Whats wrong with cops nowadays?