Pics SnapCrap v8 - Now WITH Snapchat support!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
151013695IMAG0116.jpg
That feeling you get dealing with the public school when they are jerking you around because you've got the "new kid" in the district...

Dealing with that right now
Apparently the teacher thats been around my kid for 4 weeks knows him better than I do
The idiots in charge of the kids' school have moved 2 problem children into the girl's class since the start of the year, but now they're magically 2 children over the max for the class, so they're working to move 2 kids out to another class. Since the girl is one of two new kids to the district, if they don't get two volunteers to move, they'll move her and the other new kid.

After losing her teacher last year, I'm becoming convinced that they're just interested in fucking around with her.

Shit, if it were the boy, I'd understand, he's fucking infuriating.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
The idiots in charge of the kids' school have moved 2 problem children into the girl's class since the start of the year, but now they're magically 2 children over the max for the class, so they're working to move 2 kids out to another class. Since the girl is one of two new kids to the district, if they don't get two volunteers to move, they'll move her and the other new kid.

After losing her teacher last year, I'm becoming convinced that they're just interested in fucking around with her.

Shit, if it were the boy, I'd understand, he's fucking infuriating.
Why did they bring the problem kids to her class?

liquor will bring any bill up to that real fast.

I bet if i wasnt contrained by fraud waste and abuse I could get an applebees up to at least 800.

Status
Not open for further replies.