Slow uf weekend

Coqui said:
Well I just reclaimed two of my titles. 3rd is on it's way.
haha, yeah, I saw that :p

Just gives me something more to shoot for.. That curveball score though.. I know what that's going to take and I don't think I have it in me yet :p That was a level 9 game?

Niltrog said:
haha, yeah, I saw that :p

Just gives me something more to shoot for.. That curveball score though.. I know what that's going to take and I don't think I have it in me yet :p That was a level 9 game?

Si senor.

Coqui said:
Si senor.
Just hit Level 9/30k for the first time myself.. I was about to give it a break, but now I'm not sure I'll be able to :p

Niltrog said:
Just hit Level 9/30k for the first time myself.. I was about to give it a break, but now I'm not sure I'll be able to :p

:lol:

Well that one's easy for me to get higher on. So hopefully I can keep up with whatever you get.

Coqui said:
:lol:

Well that one's easy for me to get higher on. So hopefully I can keep up with whatever you get.
Wow.. Any chance you want to get a recording of one of your games? :p I can get to 7 with no balls lost pretty consistantly, but I tend to lose a couple on 7.. the rest go to 8.. I don't know if it's a strategy thing.. or just reflexes or what..

Watched Bast play RE4 and worked. I enjoyed the first much more! Plus I made Lasagna on Sunday...YUM! :drool:

Here is me and Misha watching the TV:

tv0jj.jpg

DW said:
I saw Jaymie had the high score at one point on that jewels game, but you took it away :(

Not that she really cares either way :lol:

WHAT DO YOU MEAN "NOT THAT SHE REALLY CARES"? I'M GOING TO HUNT HIM DOWN AND...AND...I don't know what :lol:

Actually, I don't care about the high score, the game is addicting :eek: