Slow uf weekend

Pandora said:
Theac's been play RE4 of course.

*special thanks to Spange for providing the diapers*

are the depends so he doesn't have to get off the couch?

Played RE4. Got the presidents daughter, and game got alot harder. Damn that safe house scene!

Played WoW at Starbucks on Sat while JJ was at work. Then picked her up and went shopping.

Not too much else. JJ made some awsome lasagne last night that I will be eating for the rest of the week.

saturday went to london and took like 200 pics to test my new cam, um... sunday i was asleep til 1 :))) afternoon i was playing gta sa, and watching films :D

sorry UF

bast_imret said:
Played RE4. Got the presidents daughter, and game got alot harder. Damn that safe house scene!

Played WoW at Starbucks on Sat while JJ was at work. Then picked her up and went shopping.

Not too much else. JJ made some awsome lasagne last night that I will be eating for the rest of the week.
That was easy you pansy. Wait till you go down the Gondolas to meet the village elder. That shit was hard.

SpangeMonkee said:
harder than the tremor fish boat thing?

not that I participated more than a cheering section.

edit: you record on your VCR so you can get great action shots like getting your head cut off.
Yes, much fucking harder that the fish in the boat thing. I'm not going to give it away, but it sucked big time.

I took three arcade 1st places.. Productive weekend :cool: Sorry Coqui ;)

Snake took way too long and I made way too many stupid mistakes, but 5k jackpot was nice :drool:

Niltrog said:
I took three arcade 1st places.. Productive weekend :cool: Sorry Coqui ;)

Snake took way too long and I made way too many stupid mistakes, but 5k jackpot was nice :drool:

:lol: He thinks:

A.) I care
b.) I tried.

:lol:

Time to get them back I guess

Coqui said:

A.) I care
b.) I tried.

I saw Jaymie had the high score at one point on that jewels game, but you took it away :(

Not that she really cares either way :lol:

theacoustician said:
That was easy you pansy. Wait till you go down the Gondolas to meet the village elder. That sh*t was hard.

It would have been alot easier if Luis wouldn't have kept shooting the damn villagers in the freakin head! :mad:

Yea, I'm at teh gondolas. Tried it once the other night, then decided to stop before I started getting pissed off again. lol

bast_imret said:
It would have been alot easier if Luis wouldn't have kept shooting the damn villagers in the freakin head! :mad:

Yea, I'm at teh gondolas. Tried it once the other night, then decided to stop before I started getting pissed off again. lol
I can tell you how to get through it if you want.

Coqui said:

A.) I care
b.) I tried.

I didn't say I thought either of those :p You just happened to be the leader on the two games I like the most.