Slickdeal: GameCube Bundle w/Extra Controller & Mario Party 7 for $99.99

fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥84,363
Steam
mattressfish
Meh. I still think console game libraries are still not what they were back in the glory days. When I see one console with a long list of consistently awesome games (that are not available on the PC), then I will buy one.

I'm all about the PCs. I don't like consoles much. I'm a keyboard and mouse game player.

Did anyone ever play Freelancer from Microsoft? That game kicks ass. I picked it up the other night and I can't stop playing. After the single player story ends the game just continues on forever until you get bored with dogfights in space or exploring the numerous planets and systems.

I think I saw a GC bundle for $85 ... I'm looking now.

Although with the Rev being fully backwards compatible with every system from NES to GC (even able to play GC discs, everything else from Nintendo provided ROMs) and estimated MSRP to come in at $150, it might be good to consider waiting.

I'd rather wait for a PS2 to be $100, but thought I'd pass it on to those who are xmas shopping and don't pay attention to slickdeals, fatwallet, and them places.

*Fuxx Burger* said:
I want a Gamecube :D
I just want to play Nicktoons unite :lol:

Is Captain Planet in the Nicktoons game? He's dreamy in his tight little green suit when flies around and saves nature. :drool:

Why do people that don't like console's feel the need to post it in these threads? It isn't like I look for every battlefield thread and post that those games are fucking lame. If you don't care about consoles, DON'T post about them. We'll understand. </male pms rant>

And, the estimated price of the Revolution I saw was 250, not 150. Supposedly there is some other "new feature" they haven't announced yet. This bundle does look good, except I've never played a Mario Party game for more than 2 days. They are somewhat neat, but lost their appeal after well... 9 of them were released. :) That is a series what will actually benefit from being online. They can constantly add new squares and many games. Probably even new maps.

taeric said:
Why do people that don't like console's feel the need to post it in these threads? It isn't like I look for every battlefield thread and post that those games are fucking lame. If you don't care about consoles, DON'T post about them. We'll understand. </male pms rant>

I'm 99% certain that everyone on this forum who doesn't like BF2 posted about the fact that it they thought it sucks in one of the threads we had.

KNYTE said:
I'm 99% certain that everyone on this forum who doesn't like BF2 posted about the fact that it they thought it sucks in one of the threads we had.

Bad example, then.... maybe. Was it just one of the threads? :) I think every console thread I've seen has been polluted by people that would post how consoles suck. This was a prime example because you had the first response. :) You even bitched about someone doing that to your goals thread. (Killing the thread before it started.) So... I found the entire thing rather amusing.

Regardless, I never read the BF threads, so I don't know how they went.

taeric said:
You even bitched about someone doing that to your goals thread. (Killing the thread before it started.) So... I found the entire thing rather amusing.

Regardless, I never read the BF threads, so I don't know how they went.

It's a PSA thread that Fly through out so interested possible interested parties could be made aware. In no way did I threaten to destroy on going content or change the rhythm of the thread with my opinion.