Sleep Walker!!!

BeerAd

Flaccid Member
Aug 15, 2005
Largo, Florida
Marklar
₥0
So last night I decided to go out with a buddy of mine who is visiting for a couple of weeks. I give him a call and go meet him up at the strip club, it was actually a farely nice club. So he spends literally about 3k on us and we go out for a couple drinks at one of the girls house afterwards, good night. I get tired and drunk which makes me want to go home. I get home at like 5am very tired and very drunk which makes me pass out almost instantly. Next thing you know from what I slightly remember was my roommate yelling at me. I wake up in the morning and notice my door is halfway cracked, which it never is. Then I remember the yelling part and I yell over to him and ask him why he yelled at me last night.

Turns out that in the mist of my dirt nap I got up, walked into his room(butt naked) and was riffling threw his dresser. :fly: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :fly: So I guess he started yelling at me and was in complete shock. He said that I half way looked up, screamed "PUSSY!!!" at him and walked out. Now I have to hear about this from everyone in the office for the next I figure 2 weeks or so.

Anyone else have any funny sleep walking stories??? I have quite a few, this is just the most recent, lol

A guy I was dating back in high school had worked closing and opening for Best Buy two days in a row. After the second day, he got up after an afternoon nap and grumbled about having to make a triple backflip into the bathroom to get his employee discount. At first I thought he was being a wierdo, but he never recalled saying that.

InnerMuse said:
A guy I was dating back in high school had worked closing and opening for Best Buy two days in a row. After the second day, he got up after an afternoon nap and grumbled about having to make a triple backflip into the bathroom to get his employee discount. At first I thought he was being a wierdo, but he never recalled saying that.

haha, triple backflip, nice!!!

I sleepwalk anytime that I am drunk and have had a long couple of days.

Last time was when I was living with my parents I walked out the back screen door. My dad woke up and thought someone was breaking in and yelled "whos there". I half way woke up and told him to STFU and go back to sleep. I didnt remember anything from it but I sure got hell in the morning.

I wonder why I curse people out when I half way come out of my trance, its weird

BeeRad said:
yeah, probably but I am a pretty happy drunk for the most part. I mean FFS I walked into my roommates room (who is also my boss) and called him a pussy :confused:
that just isnt good at all :fly:

fat agression? :fly:

I've done all sorts of crazy things. I stood up on my bed once, tore the blankets off, tossed them on the ground, and told the female that was also in the bed that I HAVE TO GIVE THEM TO THE MAN.

Apparently when I was younger I would walk into my parents room, wake up my mom, have a brief convo with her, and then go back to my room. When she'd follow me in, I'd be passed out in bed.

I do remember waking up once in the middle of the night sleeping on the landing infront of the stairs, no idea how I got out there.

thrawn said:
I've done all sorts of crazy things. I stood up on my bed once, tore the blankets off, tossed them on the ground, and told the female that was also in the bed that I HAVE TO GIVE THEM TO THE MAN.

HAHAHAHA!!!!! that is great

The MAN wants my blankets!!!

Most recently, my old roommate and I went out drinking. He cannot handle his booze, gets stupid drunk in no time flat. He went home, I stayed out later. When I finally did get home, I went up to my room and was playing on the computer. He stumbled up the stairs into my room in his boxers, acted as though nothing was wrong, and climbed over my laundry piles towards my closet. I asked him, what's up dude? I'm looking for something. What are you looking for? The bathroom. It's downstairs fella. He says, oh, and stumbled back down the stairs and didn't remember any of it.

bast_imret said:
Apparently when I was younger I would walk into my parents room, wake up my mom, have a brief convo with her, and then go back to my room. When she'd follow me in, I'd be passed out in bed.

I do remember waking up once in the middle of the night sleeping on the landing infront of the stairs, no idea how I got out there.

See you think that stuff, like yourself, would have stopped when I was a kid. I have woken up in my car before, in my boxers. How does one get up, unlock his car, get in, while sleeping??? I mean I have like a hundred more situations like this from the age of like 14 to 20. Only a couple in the past years though, thank baby jesus

BeeRad said:
haha, sometimes I wish I had security cameras to see how much I actually do sleepwalk

That would be like tape recording yourself when you are drunk. Which, by the way, can result in some very very funny audio. :D

BeeRad said:
haha, sometimes I wish I had security cameras to see how much I actually do sleepwalk
it's probably a lot, but don't feel bad - I remember years ago watching a 20/20 about husbands that slept beat their wives while they slept next to them. No lie, they would literally just start kicking and punching the shit out of their mate in the middle of the night - in the morning they wouldn't remember any of it, well, the wife would