simple question

Bubbles

Flaccid Member
May 24, 2005
i cannot divulge this informatin
Marklar
₥0
Whose dick do I gotta suck to get a smilie around here?

Fly and Why_Ask_Why each promised to get me one. After their failure to find something appropriate, Sarcasmo came sweeping in out of nowhere with the perfect thing for :bubbles: - So why can't I have it?

In other news.....there is a fundamental problem with my vaccum cleaner. What kind of broom should I buy? Natural or synthetic bristles....either one will go nicely with the hobo decor I recenly acquired from the Salvation Army. I'm thinking natural so it works with the litter. Any suggestions?

EDIT: I also am curious to know how to safely send perishible items though the mail......I need this bit of info asap so I can complete my plan.

Last edited:
Bubbles said:

Fly and Why_Ask_Why each promised to get me one. After their failure to find something appropriate, Sarcasmo came sweeping in out of nowhere with the perfect thing for :bubbles: - So why can't I have it?

In other news.....there is a fundamental problem with my vaccum cleaner. What kind of broom should I buy? Natural or synthetic bristles....either one will go nicely with the hobo decor I recenly acquired from the Salvation Army. I'm thinking natural so it works with the litter. Any suggestions?

EDIT: I also am curious to know how to safely send perishible items though the mail......I need this bit of info asap so I can complete my plan.

I fedex'd a grilled cheese to Fly one time... and he still ate it. :fly:

itburnswhenipee said:
Someone's been eating too much Ambien again.

I must know, however, what this fundamental problem with your vacuum cleaner is.

It's attached to male anatomy thus preventing the cleaning action to reach it's full potential

Bubbles said:

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Whos dick do I gotta suck around here to get a title ??
hi

April23 said:
I fedex'd a grilled cheese to Fly one time... and he still ate it. :fly:

:fly: Ony Ape would do this ... and only Fly would actually eat it.

If I pick your name for christmas gifts your getting cooked WAFFELS!!!!!!!! :fly:
(opps that spoiled the surprise :dam: )

gottoys? said:

If I pick your name for christmas gifts your getting cooked WAFFELS!!!!!!!! :fly:

:lol:

We love us some waffles. :wink:

gottoys? said:

I was kinda shocked I didn't get sick from it. It sat in the FedEx office over a weekend, and sat outside on my doorstep until I got home from work. Tasted pretty damn good too.