GAY Should we "cure the gay?" (also, ape is dum)

Curing aids will severely hurt the job market. More labor supply. Less healthcare needs.

wait, that's duke?

I hope not because that's about one of the most retarded, fuckheaded, and down right inhumane arguments I've ever read. I like Duke. I don't want that to be him.

wait, that's duke?

I hope not because that's about one of the most retarded, fuckheaded, and down right inhumane arguments I've ever read. I like Duke. I don't want that to be him.

wait, what?

Remove morality, religion, and hate from the discussion, look at it from a pure biological and numerical standpoint, and it becomes WORSE than any before?

the fuck...

April even claimed I was saying 'Gay' was a choice, when the entire assumption of the thread as posted was that it was not.

Either you guys are so blinded with this hate/anti-hate retardation that has covered the country lately to think any opposing viewpoint is hate filled, or you simply are not reading.

April even claimed I was saying 'Gay' was a choice, when the entire assumption of the thread as posted was that it was not.

Either you guys are so blinded with this hate/anti-hate retardation that has covered the country lately to think any opposing viewpoint is hate filled, or you simply are not reading.

I realized after I posted that I didn't direct it to the correct party... I didn't care enough to edit as I was on the road.

Sowwie!

wait, what?

Remove morality, religion, and hate from the discussion, look at it from a pure biological and numerical standpoint, and it becomes WORSE than any before?

the fuck...
Yes. At least with the religious argument one can blame the individual's lack of reasoning ability. But this argument is pretty stupid. It assumes that we should simply live our lives as nature intended. Let our elderly die early, refuse to assist the blind, have children fight to the death for their food, and allow rape as a common act of procreation. Not to mention shrug our shoulders at people murdering each other in cold blood in competition for resources.

Fortunately the argument doesn't fly there, either. It completely ignores the fact that homosexuality occurs in nature as well. It ignores the fact that it's been observed and documented in over a thousand different species, including our closest genetic relatives. Then again people who argue against homosexuality from a religious standpoint tend not to believe in evolution either so their complete lack of rationality is understandable.

But yes, this argument makes it worse because it pretends to come from a position of intelligence when in fact it makes a number of incorrect assumptions while conveniently ignoring the fact that we live in a society, not as feral animals. It also ignores the fact that we are not in any danger of going extinct due to a low birth rate. It ignores the fact that there are 7 billion people on the planet and that if some people don't have kids it's perfectly acceptable.

Basically, it's a worse argument. At least a religious argument comes with an inherent level of dumbassery, this just rolls a d20 and gets a crit on Immoral Fucktard.

Last edited: