shark week

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
anyone else watching? there is a great show on right now about putting sharks to sleep in open water by either flipping them upside down or rubbing their noses...pretty damned cool...it's called putting them in a tonic state

i love sharks...

me with one last august inside of a shipwreck called the "Aeolus" in about 100' of water (sand tiger shark in the atlantic ocean):
plot-with-shark2.jpg

there's a indie documentary called sharkwater that came out in 2006 and is finally over here in the states that's absolutely a must see.

Last edited:
I hate sharks. Infact I don't like most marine life. Brings back the horrible smell of the ocean to my nostrils.

Know what I do love though? Bears. Bears and Wolves. When will there be a Bear 'n' Wolf week? Probably never, because they don't look like a sharpened bar of soap and fuck about in the sea.

Have you ever noticed that really white trashy people love wolves? I'm not sure why. Its like their totem or something.

And nascar. What the cock is up with that?

Have you ever noticed that really white trashy people love wolves? I'm not sure why. Its like their totem or something.

And nascar. What the cock is up with that?

my friend is getting me a wolfshirt. ill wear it too for hilarity's sake.

i like wolves because of the environment in which they live. i like north american forest or boreal forest in general, maybe a dash of evergreen.

what's your favourite forest my love?

I hate sharks. Infact I don't like most marine life. Brings back the horrible smell of the ocean to my nostrils.

Know what I do love though? Bears. Bears and Wolves. When will there be a Bear 'n' Wolf week? Probably never, because they don't look like a sharpened bar of soap and fuck about in the sea.

A sharpened bar of soap??? bwahahhahaaglubglubglubhahahahahahaha

and btw waw, don't you mean catatonic?

them be fightin werds :mad:

sharks rule 75% of the earth, humans rule the rest. bears and wolves don't do shit.

my friend is getting me a wolfshirt. ill wear it too for hilarity's sake.

i like wolves because of the environment in which they live. i like north american forest or boreal forest in general, maybe a dash of evergreen.

what's your favourite forest my love?

Did you mean favorite?

them be fightin werds :mad:

sharks rule 75% of the earth, humans rule the rest. bears and wolves don't do shit.

bollox. a bear can eat a hiker and run a mile.

what can a shark do? headbutt a carcass every now and then. they're the seagulls of the sea. i hate them.

also this is WAW's thread on SHARKS

stop airing our dirty laundry in public Dharma... GOD!!