Sep 30, 2004
Uranus
Marklar
₥51,345
Steam
heyfubuddy
Read this crap:
Shatner Wants To Sell Kidney Stone
William Shatner is hoping to persuade medics who removed his kidney stone to hand it over so he can sell it on auction site eBay. The actor, who played Captain James T. Kirk in Star Trek, claims the stone will become "the ultimate piece of Star Trek memorabilia." Shatner plans to give the proceeds of the sale to charity, but he has to cut through eBay red tape first - the website's rules are strict about the sale of body parts. The 74-year-old actor was taken from the set of his hit TV show Boston Legal last month, suffering from what was initially reported to be chronic back pain. But Shatner has since revealed he had a kidney stone, which he successfully passed after experiencing excruciating pain.

Has the Shatster finally fucking lost it?
Im wondering how a kidney stone from a crappy actor is "the ultimate piece of Star Trek memorabilia" , and what kind of basement-dwelling nerd would buy such a thing?

What would YOU do with William Shatners kidney stone? If I bought it , I would do my best to return it to its natural habitat.

That is pretty creepy. Creepier than Cletus the sausage flogger. :omy:

Who in their right mind would acutally buy that, even for charity?? If I somehow had it I'd prolly send it to fly or elpie so they could keep it in their special place.

Hes not stupid. He knows someone out there will pay a shitload for it. Gotta keep the lifestyle up. its not like hes a multimillionare making millions a year.

Ryokurin said:
Hes not stupid. He knows someone out there will pay a shitload for it. Gotta keep the lifestyle up. its not like hes a multimillionare making millions a year.

Hes on a major network primetime tv show, hes gotta have SOME money.
Enough that he wouldnt be desperate, Id think. Hes just batshit crazy.
He does a tv commercial for one of them ambulance-chasing lawer types that advertises on late night tv too. "Smith & Hassler" , I think theyre called. The first time I saw it I was sure it was a parody of some kind.

Drool-Boy said:

Limed for truth.

Drool-Boy said:
He does a tv commercial for one of them ambulance-chasing lawer types that advertises on late night tv too. "Smith & Hassler" , I think theyre called. The first time I saw it I was sure it was a parody of some kind.

Don't forget he also has a lucrative singing career as well.