seriously, what happens?

bast_imret

Erect Member
Oct 26, 2004
5,219
39
41
Drool-Boy said:
I dunno but I hear that if you try to xerox a mirror, youll go back it time.
Im scared to try it tho

It's not so much the going that is the problem, but the coming back, as there are no xeroxes in the past! ooooooooooooo!
 

Kevlar

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
1,810
1
0
Really.....I would like to go back about 5 yrs. See you later.... :p

Drool-Boy said:
I dunno but I hear that if you try to xerox a mirror, youll go back it time.
Im scared to try it tho
 

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
103,228
37,917
1,823
Houston
CDs are fun. Cats are fun. Used Condoms... whatever you can find.
 

Kevlar

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
1,810
1
0
I wouldn't want to come back...

bast_imret said:
It's not so much the going that is the problem, but the coming back, as there are no xeroxes in the past! ooooooooooooo!
 

Mean Mr. Mustard

Always shouts out something obscene
Sep 30, 2004
67,222
35,286
1,323
52
Uranus
Steam
heyfubuddy
bast_imret said:
It's not so much the going that is the problem, but the coming back, as there are no xeroxes in the past! ooooooooooooo!



no shit, you could get stuck in the 30s or some shit during Prohibition!
How much would THAT suck?
 

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
12,258
14
533
^_^
Drool-Boy said:
try it on the microwave in the breakroom at work
I microwaved some left over chinese in a tin foil bowl in the breakroom and a women watching me said I could get cancer by eating the chinese food because it was in tin foil
 

Mean Mr. Mustard

Always shouts out something obscene
Sep 30, 2004
67,222
35,286
1,323
52
Uranus
Steam
heyfubuddy
elpmis said:
I microwaved some left over chinese in a tin foil bowl in the breakroom and a women watching me said I could get cancer by eating the chinese food because it was in tin foil



the only thing that can happen is you might get a tummy ache if the dog in the chinese food isnt fresh anymore