send help quick!!!!

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
my tuscany chicken wont stay in the focaccia bread...what do I do???:omy:

lol, content

what did everyone have for lunch today? I'm also having a greek salad and lemonade

oh god... a what did you have for lunch thread

oh well, might as well be part of the problem

I had a chef salad from the bar down the street from my office. It had eggs, and turkey, and kosher ham, and everything.

why_ask_why said:
my tuscany chicken wont stay in the focaccia bread...what do I do???:omy:

lol, content

what did everyone have for lunch today? I'm also having a greek salad and lemonade

Talk to knyte, hes the problem solver around here today.

I had a little mostacolli, a piece of broasted chicken and some challa with butter

:drool:

goddamn you and your panera lunch WAW :mad:
i had pulled venison with sweet onions and dinosaur BBQ sauce, with a strawberry banana yogurt and a pink lady apple.

F33nX said:
i had pulled venison with sweet onions and dinosaur BBQ sauce, with a strawberry banana yogurt and a pink lady apple.

actually it's from the bistro downstairs

F33nX said:
We get panera like once a week... I'm actually sick of it.

FlamingGlory said:
Cocoa and 1 chocolate truffle. Actually I just got up but it's still lunch time.

I had Cocoa and an apple.

We always go out to eat but today I leave early.

pa said:
Burger King

Double cheeseburger meal with small fry and diet coke..

I need to start drinking regular coke.. must put on weight.

Keep drinking the diet. Eventually you'll get a fast growing tumor that'll add weight real fast.

Meatloaf Lean Cusine dinnertime size.

Im trying to cut back and get heavy into working out again. I plan on running a Coup and get buff in the winter so that when everyone else goes back in the spring Im allready in topshape. 24 was learning myself. 25 was getting confortable. 26 better be my execution year or I'll probably just end it.