FYI See April, there is no G-Spot

so glad this thread is up cuz this whole pee feeling just started a month or two ago. its never happened before.

i thought about it being the gspot thing but then i was like nah, im a freak who has to piss during sex...
but now im wondering again..

Yeah! What if pissing on your boyfriend is the best orgasm you've ever had? Good call by Amstel.

Kiki, has a wet spot after you have sex ever caused you to rethink having sex again?

ZOMG! there's going to be a wet spot!!!! My bf might think it's something that it's not!

nothing more to worry about than that. nothing.

IF YOU LOVE THE CONTROL OF GOING DOWN ON HIM AND WHAT IT DOES TO HIM, LET HIM DO THIS.

To quote Emeril, "kick it up a notch." you wimp!

Last edited:
Kiki, has a wet spot after you have sex ever caused you to rethink having sex again?

ZOMG! there's going to be a wet spot!!!! My bf might think it's something that it's not!

nothing more to worry about than that. nothing.

IF YOU LOVE THE CONTROL OF GOING DOWN ON HIM AND WHAT IT DOES TO HIM, LET HIM DO THIS.

To quote Emeril, "kick it up a notch." you wimp!

Wet spot of shame. :fly:

I think it's pee. HOWEVERRRR, it's been argued that the Skene's Gland is the liquid dispersant. :fly:

In human anatomy (female), the Skene's glands (also known as the lesser vestibular glands, periurethral glands, skene glands, paraurethral glands,[1] U-spot, or female prostate) are glands located on the anterior wall of the vagina, around the lower end of the urethra. They drain into the urethra and near the urethral opening. These glands are surrounded with tissue, which includes the part of the clitoris that reaches up inside the vagina and swells with blood during sexual arousal.