Screw you websense :flipoffsmiley:

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
So since I started working here my employer has had the most ridiculous web filter of all time. Due to idiotic policies (mostly inspired by the dominant religion in the area) just about everything you could imagine is blocked (including on occasion UF), and I've recently found out that an outside auditor wants to start actively reviewing the logs. Well this morning I decided I'd had enough, so I set up logmein and am now posting to you from my home computer from my work computer.

Screw you websense, and your little dog too.

:rolleyes:

W00t!! Now you can I can team up again beerad again!

:heart:

Edit: :heart: for Beerad :drool:

Meh, there's no point, he pwns himself well enough.

It's nice to make posts and not have websense not block it when I hit "reply" so that I have to do it over two or three times. :D

Meh, there's no point, he pwns himself well enough.

I am just surprised you can actually work at a big boys desk. Do you have a cute little steppie stool so you can get up into your chair?

Is this the one?

2step_stool_primary_giraffe.jpg

W00t!! Now you can I can team up again beerad again!

:heart:

Edit: :heart: for Beerad :drool:

Double teamed by two gay guys, sounds a little homosexual to me. Does Knyte like it rough? I always Imagined that he got made fun of so much for his size that he backlashes in bed. I mean that is why he owns guns right?

Call me after 10pm

Congrats on finding a solution that did not involve a gun. Glad you're here for good.

It's sad when we lose any day crew people to their jobs. Don't employers know that work is something you do in between posts?!

Double teamed by two gay guys, sounds a little homosexual to me. Does Knyte like it rough? I always Imagined that he got made fun of so much for his size that he backlashes in bed. I mean that is why he owns guns right?

Call me after 10pm

Wow, a guy married and has soon-to-be 3 kids is gay? What a total closet case in denial.

That being said, I would turn Knyte over to the dark side as soon as I was even near his state. :drool:

pics of "in progress" as well as in your cauffeur suit now required

Wow, a guy married and has soon-to-be 3 kids is gay? What a total closet case in denial.

That being said, I would turn Knyte over to the dark side as soon as I was even near his state. :drool:

A "lady" that used to work for us had 5 kids and a wife of 25 years. He was a prison guard for years and used to bench like 4fitty. He then became a woman, left his wife and kids, married another post-op. I didnt really understand that one to tell you the truth. Why would you change into another sex to be with someone of the same sex? To each there own but usually you can kinda see a game plan.

Will send after Ive had my salad for lunch

Edit - Nevermind, She told me she fell in love with the other He/She cause what they had gone through was similar. Makes sense again.

Edit2 - She mighta only had 3 kids, hrmmmm. It was over 6 years ago so its not so clear.

Last edited:
This thread went from open to derailed in 4 posts, is that a new forum record?

I am happy my campus is too unskilled to implement the systems necessary to even begin to audit IT activity. Even if they did I dare them to block UF, YOU HEAR THAT CSIT, I DARE YOU TO BLOCK UF!!!!!

You wouldn't dare get close to Utah, just being in the state and we might convert you. Hmmmmm, maybe I should rethink our plans to head to Arizona.

On that matter, anybody have any suggestions for just moving and making it work? We are not patient people and when we decide something we want to go now.

Edit: So does that mean I can IM you through AIM since you aren't logged in to MSN?

I can honestly say I would not mess with an ex-weight lifting transgender. You get your butt kicked by someone like that and there is no getting over it.

I can honestly say I would not mess with an ex-weight lifting transgender. You get your butt kicked by someone like that and there is no getting over it.

It was actually quite odd because she would never lift a thing around the office. She used to be such a huge guy that it was hard for her to even look close to female so she would never lift anything. You could still tell at one point that she was ripped but you could also tell she hadnt worked out in years.

It was actually quite odd because she would never lift a thing around the office. She used to be such a huge guy that it was hard for her to even look close to female so she would never lift anything. You could still tell at one point that she was ripped but you could also tell she hadnt worked out in years.

pics or shens

pics or shens

To tell you the truth I could probably look up her old application if we still have it on file. She applied as a female but in her driver license she was still a male. In fact when she applied she looked like a very manly white female and in her ID she is a very manly black male. It was quite confusing at first :fly:

I would tell you her name cause that is truly the icing on the cake but that would be going a little to far. But I will post her pic if I can find it :fly: thats not to far.

To tell you the truth I could probably look up her old application if we still have it on file. She applied as a female but in her driver license she was still a male. In fact when she applied she looked like a very manly white female and in her ID she is a very manly black male. It was quite confusing at first :fly:

I would tell you her name cause that is truly the icing on the cake but that would be going a little to far. But I will post her pic if I can find it :fly: thats not to far.

so you hired michael jackson?

:fly:

This thread went from open to derailed in 4 posts, is that a new forum record?

I am happy my campus is too unskilled to implement the systems necessary to even begin to audit IT activity. Even if they did I dare them to block UF, YOU HEAR THAT CSIT, I DARE YOU TO BLOCK UF!!!!!

I have a workaround for that. ;)