Scientists actaully witness evolution in action!

:wtf: Not sure I'm reading your post correctly, but are you calling evolution nonsense because your school taught it for 4 years?

I was reaffirming that my catholic school taught the same nonsense as well. it wasn't just him.

I'll take comprehending english for $1000, alex :p

I was reaffirming that my catholic school taught the same nonsense as well. it wasn't just him.

I'll take comprehending english for $1000, alex :p

Err....

heck, I went to Catholic schools up until college, and every one of them taught evolution as the official deal.

I sure hope you didn't land on the Daily Double :lol:

Yea, obviously evolution exists, I simply don't believe that humans evolved from monkeys, but species (including humans) have to evolve to adjust with the times and the places they live, otherwise, everything would be extinct.

Because we've always been people, we were created in God's image then and still look like him today.

Oh yeah, I've been out of church for so long. I forgot that.

To me life was started with a single celled organism that over billions of years evolved and branched off into what we have today. That's why we look so similar to monkeys. Maybe god is a monkey with a sense of humor.

Because we've always been people, we were created in God's image then and still look like him today.

What about these guys?
God must be really hairy.

1178233.jpg

Yea, obviously evolution exists, I simply don't believe that humans evolved from monkeys, but species (including humans) have to evolve to adjust with the times and the places they live, otherwise, everything would be extinct.

Are you talking "adaptational biology" or "evolution"?

Are you talking "adaptational biology" or "evolution"?

I don't know. Don't ask me the hard questions.

Probably more of an adaptational biology, I don't believe that all life started as a single celled organism as April stated at all, I believe that all animals were created different from the beginning, but have adapted and changed over the last thousands of years to become what they are today.

I don't know. Don't ask me the hard questions.

Probably more of an adaptational biology, I don't believe that all life started as a single celled organism as April stated at all, I believe that all animals were created different from the beginning, but have adapted and changed over the last thousands of years to become what they are today.

I promise the only other question I will ever ask you in the future is why aren't the n00ds of Gh0st in my inbox?

:heart:

no one has ever said humans evolved from monkeys. that's never been a tenet of evolution

the idea is that we have a common ancestor with monkeys a few million years back

edit: no one that actually understands evolutionary biology, that is

Last edited: