Sci Fi friday is back....

S

smileynev

...not that any of you may care except flynavy. All I know is that Claudia Black +skintight leather = :drool:. And Cylon boarding parties = :drool: :drool:

ChikkenNoodul said:
Holy fucking shit was Claudia amazing

They should bring on Anthony Simcoe, and that other chick and call it 'FarGate'

Hell yeah. And then explain the entire stargate series as some tripped out, Scorpius induced fantasy in Crichton's head.

I finally got around to watching that last night. I like the show, don't get me wrong, but every now and then I would like constant forward progress in the plots. :)

BG was pretty sweet on friday night. they need to put it at an earlier timeslot so i can actually stay awake long enough for the entire episode :p

F33nX said:
BG was pretty sweet on friday night. they need to put it at an earlier timeslot so i can actually stay awake long enough for the entire episode :p

tivo. Or just stay up till 10:00

smileynev said:
whatever for?
He smuggled the ferrets back in to live with Digital Chaos and Sabrina, then he's going to visit Kidane and Basil. We took him to the airport on Saturday, he comes home a week from tomorrow... without the ferrets! :cool:

zengirl said:
He smuggled the ferrets back in to live with Digital Chaos and Sabrina, then he's going to visit Kidane and Basil. We took him to the airport on Saturday, he comes home a week from tomorrow... without the ferrets! :cool:

Is he switching to hamsters or gerbils?

ChikkenNoodul said:
He's gonna need the patch, or he's gonna have some REAL bad shakes.
After seeing his carpet, I can't imagine how he could possibly fathome wanting another animal :barf:

ChikkenNoodul said:
He's gonna need the patch, or he's gonna have some REAL bad shakes.
raccoon-fur-patch.jpg