SAUSAGE PARTY WOOHOOO!!!!

Penis Envy

Giant Member
Sep 2, 2005
Orlando
Marklar
₥486
Dont you hate it when women make a thread for women..

and then dont even obey the laws of the thread that the man makes just for the man.

I know you women just clicked this..

welcome to the GUY thread..

here we discuss everything and anything guy related..

On that Note. I dont wanna sound gay or anything, but does someone wanna have buttsex with me?

why_ask_why said:
are you volunteering to be thread bicycle? :drool:

Hey WAW.. i should be leaving Saturday morning to come up to Atlanta, but i can't drink at the game as i have to leave to come back for work on Monday..

whats going on Saturday night?

and i need a place to crash :)

Yeah so I've been pretty much scratching my balls all day - I think I forgot to get soap on them when I took a shower this morning, so you know what that means ... all those little dried up cum beeds are still hangin' from the sac hair - shit, I should probably shave my nuts or something ... but until then, I gotta remember to lather up good in the shower!

why_ask_why said:
are you volunteering to be thread bicycle? :drool:

She can't. Her parents are too strict.

bike02.jpg

elpmis said:
Yeah so I've been pretty much scratching my balls all day - I think I forgot to get soap on them when I took a shower this morning, so you know what that means ... all those little dried up cum beeds are still hangin' from the sac hair - shit, I should probably shave my nuts or something ... but until then, I gotta remember to lather up good in the shower!

i shaved mine.. the dried up cum BEADS just fall right off.

elpmis said:

see ****GIRL THREAD**** for ball shaving tips.

bananiac yellow said:
Hey WAW.. i should be leaving Saturday morning to come up to Atlanta, but i can't drink at the game as i have to leave to come back for work on Monday..

whats going on Saturday night?

and i need a place to crash :)

have a spare bedroom at my place you can use
and don't worry about saturday night...I'm having 0 problems finding trouble since becoming single again :D

why_ask_why said:
have a spare bedroom at my place you can use
and don't worry about saturday night...I'm having 0 problems finding trouble since becoming single again :D

sweet.. i'll PM you to see if i still have your current # or not.