Saturn Puts Out a Sports Car **Breaking News**

ChikkenNoodul said:
Seeing as Opel is owned by GM, that's not so surprising :D

the last I heard thats where Saturn is going to take its designs from for now on. (this is also a reason why they are getting away from the composite side panels.) Its funny how when Saturn was new GM did try to make them different than their other brands and treated them like they were their own person, but now its all GM.

BigDov said:
You're welcome! ;)

I'm hoping that I'll get to meet you before the wedding!
Yeah I think I am going down for a week in April after exams before I go home for the summer.

I wanted to come down this weekend, and possibly skip classes for the week and rest (Im fighting a nasty cold) but it dosent look like its gonna happen.

We will plan a UF meet when I am there... if FB will share me :rolleyes:

Ryokurin said:
the last I heard thats where Saturn is going to take its designs from for now on. (this is also a reason why they are getting away from the composite side panels.) Its funny how when Saturn was new GM did try to make them different than their other brands and treated them like they were their own person, but now its all GM.
Which is depressing in a way

I wonder if it will mean the end of the 'no-haggle' pricing

ChikkenNoodul said:
Which is depressing in a way

I wonder if it will mean the end of the 'no-haggle' pricing
It's what large companies do. They have an innovative idea, move it out of the corporate ladder, then see what it does. If it prospers, they pull it back in (usually destroying it in the process). :tard:

They fail to understand that its the removal of the corp BS that makes it successful.

CletusJones said:
It also reminds me a lot of the Opel Speedster.
http://www.araconline.com/s/wp/images/large/opel_speedster.jpg
http://216.117.199.231/Opel-Speedster/Opel-Speedster-011.jpg

Looking at these 2 images, it appears that the VX-220 is identical to the Opel.

yeah, me being from the UK, vauxhall is the name of opel here, which (as someone alreadysaid) is owned by GM..

I noticed in GT4 that opel comes under german... that sucks i was hoping for a better country...:(

theacoustician said:
This isn't breaking news. I remember reading about this and seeing pics of it sometime last year.
yeah I sent you the link.

I have a Vue now which I like. The second most fuel efficient SUV on the market (at least when I brought it) and cost effective. Plus its a standard...I love driving a stick :shifty:

Ryokurin said:
I don't know about that. Saturn is different from any other car dealer I've been to.