Santas Report In

the best thing i got for christmas was good news: my uncle's tumor has miraculously abated from his chemo and radiation, and he's going to make it.

F33nX said:
the best thing i got for christmas was good news: my uncle's tumor has miraculously abated from his chemo and radiation, and he's going to make it.

best christmas present ever..

Congradulations

theacoustician said:
and this, which might be the greatest book ever written :
080652569X.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Its written by some dude that sounds a lot like elpmis, except funny. I've laughed myself to the point of tears twice now and I'm only on page 20.

Hasn't this been on the internet for about 37 years now? The website I mean?

pa said:
best christmas present ever..

Congradulations
thank you:heart:
loot-wise, i got some nice sweaters, a back massager unit for my desk chair, some much needed kitchen stuff (like bakeware, melon baller, etc), a microbrewing system with a starter batch of IPA, dragon quest VIII (oh hell yes i'm a dork), a dilbert page-a-day calendar (if you've seen it, the title is "i love my coworkers until they talk". how fitting!) and a gift certificate to a swanky day spa in town:drool:

Sarcasmo said:
Hasn't this been on the internet for about 37 years now? The website I mean?
Actually, the book is a lot deeper than the website. Same humor, but the story that emerges under all the ninja humor is interesting.

F33nX said:
thank you:heart:
loot-wise, i got some nice sweaters, a back massager unit for my desk chair, some much needed kitchen stuff (like bakeware, melon baller, etc), a microbrewing system with a starter batch of IPA, dragon quest VIII (oh hell yes i'm a dork), a dilbert page-a-day calendar (if you've seen it, the title is "i love my coworkers until they talk". how fitting!) and a gift certificate to a swanky day spa in town:drool:
I also got DQVIII. I also got Serenity :drool:

theacoustician said:
I also got DQVIII. I also got Serenity :drool:
we started playing it last night when we got back, and i made myself go to bed, because otherwise i would have played it all night and gone to work sleep-deprived in my PJs this morning:p

F33nX said:
we started playing it last night when we got back, and i made myself go to bed, because otherwise i would have played it all night and gone to work sleep-deprived in my PJs this morning:p
I haven't cracked it open yet. I need to find some caffeine and an empty bucket :shifty:

Crap! If other people are going to start playing DQVIII, that means I had better pick it back up and actually finish it.

I got a beautiful diamond band that goes very well with my wedding set. I also got some cujte Victoria's Secret stuff, some Alexandrite earrings, a new wok and some other cool stuff :D