Ontopic Ru Paul

And yet you stupidly stated that 'cursing is for the ignorant', which is not true at all. Unless you have something to back up such a dumbass statement I suggest you either make a joke about it or withdraw said stupidity.

Cursing is the crutch of a conversational cripple you fucking moron.

Do you curse in school papers? It's not about whether or not the person doing it is smart or ignorant or anything like that. It's about the appropriateness. Cursing has connotations of being crude, ignorant etc. Is that the message you want to send in a newspaper editorial? Is that the message the newspaper wants to send to it's readers?

To adults who don't have sensitive ears cursing does not indicate crudeness OR ignorance actually. A well timed curse word can emphasise a point, make a joke complete etc. You seem to have a very narrow and silly view on what are essentially just words. You put the meaning to them, and I'd suggest that if you see cursing as ignorant then you're the ignorant one. They are words.

And do I curse in school papers? I don't know - you tell me. Let me ask you though, ever study a book IN SCHOOL with swear words or sexual references in? Yes. And you tend to study important or classic words. So unless you want to claim that classic authors are crude and ignorant you've kind of made yourself look silly.

Kthxbai.

How one perceives curing is completely relative. For one person to claim exactly how everyone perceives curing is fucking retarded.

And yet you stupidly stated that 'cursing is for the ignorant', which is not true at all. Unless you have something to back up such a dumbass statement I suggest you either make a joke about it or withdraw said stupidity.
Oh my bad your highness, I'll amend it: "It sounds ignorant."

To adults who don't have sensitive ears cursing does not indicate crudeness OR ignorance actually. A well timed curse word can emphasise a point, make a joke complete etc. You seem to have a very narrow and silly view on what are essentially just words. You put the meaning to them, and I'd suggest that if you see cursing as ignorant then you're the ignorant one. They are words.

And do I curse in school papers? I don't know - you tell me. Let me ask you though, ever study a book IN SCHOOL with swear words or sexual references in? Yes. And you tend to study important or classic words. So unless you want to claim that classic authors are crude and ignorant you've kind of made yourself look silly.

Kthxbai.
Everything you named is contextual, I never debated that.

I judge people on appearance and vocabulary (and grammar). If you say you don't you are lying or mentally deficient.