Roommates Suck.

I hated my freshman roommate. If I saw him today I'd knock his ass out and walk off without saying a word.

Nothing punishes a roommate like posting nudes of yourself on a forum.

I lived with a friend for 6 months once, it wasn't bad but then again he wasn't there very often.

I've got my own place now and I could never ever ever go back to living with another person that wasn't someone I was dating.

But I thought if a roommate sucked that was supposed to be a good thing? :confused:

Joking aside for *just* a moment though, I understand the sucky roommate thing, been there, done that in college. Let's just say we got through one semester without killing each other, then we parted ways and haven't willingly seen each other's faces since then.

I had a crazy ass roomie in college that was very protective of her candles. One of my friends accidently lit a new candle of hers, and when she saw it she grabbed it and stormed out of our room. The next day all of her candles were gone and I got an "I'd appreciate it if you didn't touch my things" speech. Crazy.

El Borracho said:
Oh well just fuck you. Why is it i started clicking links when i got to the uf, but i wouldnt touch a damn thing at genmay.
because you're not the brightest bulb in the box. Actually depending on how many times you've clicked that sort of link, you may not even be in the box with the other lightbulbs. You could be the cracked one on the counter.

El Borracho said:
Oh well just fuck you. Why is it i started clicking links when i got to the uf, but i wouldnt touch a damn thing at genmay.
oh gee whiz i am sorry sparky
did i bruise your pussy?
i will try to be moar gentle next time k?

CletusJones said:
because you're not the brightest bulb in the box. Actually depending on how many times you've clicked that sort of link, you may not even be in the box with the other lightbulbs. You could be the cracked one on the counter.

I consider myself more like a candle, I burn with a soft glow, and even at that, not for very long. :eek: