Robin Thicke Saturday Night

Shalimar

Like herpes - just appears
Feb 5, 2007
St Pete
www.minglemixx.com
Marklar
₥0
I know it's been suggested to just call mofos for stuff like this, but i don't have everyone's #.. so.. feel free to vote it a -700 if you like, if it bunches your panties to have a tampa event posted..

Robin Thicke is live at Jannus Landing (St Petersburg) this Saturday night. My wife and I are celebrating 2 YEARS!!! this Sunday and headed out in recognition to the show. We are having a nice dinner Friday at Charlies alone so don't feel like you're intruding. Would love to see some UF heads out there. Maybe even stop by the crib for a few pre-show cocktails?? I live down there.

tix, from what i've seen are 29.99 . ticketmaster..

word up.

If it was Alan Thicke I'd be all over it.

or Robin Meade :drool:

robinmeade2.jpg

Even though he has a decent schmuckstash I would still rather see Alan Thicke. With a little sweet talking Alan might finally share the secret on how I can defeat Kirk Cameron once and for all.

^^^funny stuff man.. yall are funny.. we even, at one time, just said "words".. lmao..

shawn, can't think of the name of his album.. he had that one song "Wanna Love You Girl" that had several remixes, one even featuring Busta Rhymes..

and he's got a top ten song now.. maybe i spelled it wrong.. try robyn or some crap... or search top 40 or something.. he's laid back.. think a local chick i know is opening up.. and my man dJ Sandman is the DJ.. should be fun..

this song kicks major ass

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3_gIi4ECok[/YOUTUBE]

He has a great voice. KNow that I think about it .. he sounds kinda like JT.

I'd love to go to that :( .. god damnit

Last edited:
this song kicks major ass

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3_gIi4ECok[/YOUTUBE]

He has a great voice. KNow that I think about it .. he sounds kinda like JT.

I'd love to go to that :( .. god damnit

He sounds exactly like JT. Great song tho!

what is qft?

puter don't open youtube at work, but i'm assuming that's his new song..

just confirmed with my man.. we're def going.. 7pm saturday.. does sound a lot like JT..

i'm watchin you sarcrassmo.. let's hope there's no foreign penis in her life..