Ontopic RIP Thread

:iono: I listen to him pretty regularly and enjoy it, especially his interviews.
I mean, he was always a good interviewer. I tuned out years ago because it felt to me like he was trying to be something he wasn't, or he shifted his audience to a demographic I'm not part of. I've checked in a few times here and there but in the past few years I feel like he went way off the rails.

If I'm listening to some media (talkshow, podcast, music, etc) it has to be something I can tune in and out of unless I'm listening while driving somewhere alone. I find that when I'm doing other things I'll tune out and miss things that might be important for later. I tried to listen to "we're alive" while doing stuff at home and was totally lost. When I switched to listening during my commute I was able to follow along without issue. My commute is a staircase now though so I'm mostly listening to some talkshows, podcast reviews and music. It's probably cliché but I'd rather listen to Rogan interview someone than most other people out there, if I'm going to listen to an interview.

I mean, he was always a good interviewer. I tuned out years ago because it felt to me like he was trying to be something he wasn't, or he shifted his audience to a demographic I'm not part of. I've checked in a few times here and there but in the past few years I feel like he went way off the rails.

If I'm listening to some media (talkshow, podcast, music, etc) it has to be something I can tune in and out of unless I'm listening while driving somewhere alone. I find that when I'm doing other things I'll tune out and miss things that might be important for later. I tried to listen to "we're alive" while doing stuff at home and was totally lost. When I switched to listening during my commute I was able to follow along without issue. My commute is a staircase now though so I'm mostly listening to some talkshows, podcast reviews and music. It's probably cliché but I'd rather listen to Rogan interview someone than most other people out there, if I'm going to listen to an interview.
He's an old bleeding-heart liberal who loves cats. While I loved strippers and tits, this Howard is also right in my wheelhouse.

He's an old bleeding-heart liberal who loves cats. While I loved strippers and tits, this Howard is also right in my wheelhouse.
Fair enough, I was only there for the strippers, tits and shenanigans. I love cats too but wasn't ever a fan of his political views. I should post pics of my cats

• Love
Reactions: fly
Hacking Johnny Lee Miller GIF

Just read his book not that long ago
Dude was amazing
he was also a bit of an attention whore for a good 10 years. I ran in the same circles as him for a while, and after his arrest the whole community thought he was a giant douche. Never knew him personally though, but then again none of us knew anyone personally in those groups

• Gravy
Reactions: gee