Ontopic RIP Thread

It's all he has once he's been called out. He never defends his standing, he makes up shit like this 'HIPAA' narrative that isn't based on any reality (LOL AT THE KNOWLEDGEABLE LAYPERSON) and attacks the source, justify that he really is just a fucking captain know it all.
Are you an expert or a layperson on this topic?

Sorry the extent of your life has been so limited in scope. It's becoming very palpable over time.

It's all he has once he's been called out. He never defends his standing, he makes up shit like this 'HIPAA' narrative that isn't based on any reality (LOL AT THE KNOWLEDGEABLE LAYPERSON) and attacks the source, justify that he really is just a fucking captain know it all.

I feel like this is what addicts do on a daily basis.

Good grief you sound like the most timid and stupid fucker. Do you EVER teach yourself something from scratch? Experiment? Test the theory of expert A against the theory of expert B? Don't impose your low self esteem on me. Live your little lifeless life, IDGAF.
I hope you're not in health care anymore - you're appreciation for HIPPA sounded egregious.
BOT - but it won't kill anybody.

Psssst

It’s HIPAA

Are you an expert or a layperson on this topic?

Sorry the extent of your life has been so limited in scope. It's becoming very palpable over time.

Didn't even take one post for me to proven right.

You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you've been found very, very, very lacking.

I see you think a person who is a good brake mechanic would necessarily be a good transmission mechanic. Many lay people attempt(must?) to educate themselves, as many professionals are too overworked or in a state of IDGAF to do it. My doctor loves when patients ask or tell him about new procedure or products they have read about. Sometimes he learns something new. Is my information better - no. Might it be different and contains some missing bits? - absolutely. Everybody has some holes in their "cheese".
And yes Duke, I have a lot of valuable information on many things that you probably don't have. And vis -a-vis I'm am hopeful. For your sake. :)
There's no such thing as a brake mechanic, nor a transmission mechanic. There are ASE certificates you can get in those areas.

Your analogy is bad and you should feel bad

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie and Duke
There's no such thing as a brake mechanic, nor a transmission mechanic. There are ASE certificates you can get in those areas.

Your analogy is bad and you should feel bad
He's so full of shit I don't know why anyone bothers to have him off the ol' ignore list in the first place.

Just last week when I called him out on his dumb "HIPAA" thing, he said, in essence, "I didn't say that, I only speculated".

Now here he is, "just speculating" again, no doubt.

Not worth the time.

edit: on topic, RIP @wetwille 's dignity.