Ontopic RIP Thread

Carrie Fisher had cocaine, morphine, codeine and oxycodone PLUS traces of MDMA in her system when she was hospitalized after suffering a massive heart attack on board a flight to LAX.

HOLY FAWK THATS INSANE!!!
thats a slew of drugs! why take them all so close together or at the same time..
also, wasn't she like 100? jeeeeezus lady, sometimes you gotta stop the party
I'm sure every single celeb has something in their system that they prob don't need, or should have.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Carrie Fisher had cocaine, morphine, codeine and oxycodone PLUS traces of MDMA in her system when she was hospitalized after suffering a massive heart attack on board a flight to LAX.

thats a slew of drugs! why take them all so close together or at the same time..
I had read a few years ago that she had a bad oxy problem.

Throw all of that on top of she had very bad sleep apnea and it was bound to happen.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
A really good friend of my wife and I just passed away yesterday. She had just started working for my wife, has a two year old daughter, and today would have been her first anniversary. Fuck, it sucks so bad.

Missy dog
My sister's pup was an outside dog. Fireworks have always scared her, apparently they were real bad real early this year. Snapped something on her chain while she was home alone, went running. Got through the woods and got hit by a car on the highway about a mile away.

2d58678b03712ccda3780edbe0351f14.jpg

0b52b4f72860dacb7c2195d190e2d5df.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer