RIP FUXX

miss megan was kinda hot. jama was sometimes hot, sometimes fat. heidi was hot but a total pain in the ass. and hootbot was hot, mostly cause she was 12.

philly was pretty cute and dawnylou and zjsajsjd had great bods

I considered that for a minute, but I doubt Thorn would've used the title "RIP FUXX" in that event. It probably would've been something poetic about doves flying home to snuggle on rainbows. Or whatever.

i reeeeeeeeally like the snuggling on rainbows part. brb.

miss megan was kinda hot. jama was sometimes hot, sometimes fat. heidi was hot but a total pain in the ass. and hootbot was hot, mostly cause she was 12.

heidi and thefleshrocket are engaged last I talk to him, I suspect she got knocked up as well. I haven't talked to him recently so they might be married now.

omfg

LilMiss: Hey! Did you ever get married?
TheFleshRocket: lol not yet.. it's this saturday!

Hmmm maybe I will create one... I do have a UF folder of pictures.

I have a pic in the UF folder at home of some chic that I don't recognize (I don't think it's you) standing in front of a silver Mustang with blue jeans and quite an impressive helping of booty.

No idea who it is.

I have a pic in the UF folder at home of some chic that I don't recognize (I don't think it's you) standing in front of a silver Mustang with blue jeans and quite an impressive helping of booty.

No idea who it is.

That's me you stupid asshole.