Hawt Ribbons, Robin Sparkles, Tampons and Boots OH MY!

My mani :D
dAeYk9l.jpg

My new watch. :nev:
xatqVRf.jpg

Last edited:
If we give you girls your own thread, will you stay out of all the other threads?

At least the ones you can't possibly understand like sports, business, and politics?

Us dum gurlz don't know nothin' about silly politks buzines and sports :heart:

:fly:

My wife is smarter than I will ever be, but she doesn't know a goddamn thing about politics, business, or sports. It's kind of amazing.

Also, I'm not really a sexist jerk, goddammit. I demand an apology! I'll start by apologizing for calling you an idiot. I wasn't actually calling you that, it's just a debate term with dudes.

I recently called my sister-in-law a "paranoid, uneducated asshole" and my brother got all offended as if he hadn't known me for 36 years. :fly:

My wife is smarter than I will ever be, but she doesn't know a goddamn thing about politics, business, or sports. It's kind of amazing.

Also, I'm not really a sexist jerk, goddammit. I demand an apology! I'll start by apologizing for calling you an idiot. I wasn't actually calling you that, it's just a debate term with dudes.

Well you're not doing so hot by just saying your wife doesn't know a thing about politics :fly:

I do appreciate the apology (assuming you are sincere) Sorry I got a bit pissy with you about that too. I did take that idiot comment obviously poorly.

As for the sports & politics, maybe us women just don't care to get all into it and judgy like so we only appear to know nothing ;)

I recently called my sister-in-law a "paranoid, uneducated asshole" and my brother got all offended as if he hadn't known me for 36 years. :fly:

I said that to my sister, & my BIL jumps up with this 'how dare you talk about my wife like that' face and I just blurted out "I've known her a shit-ton longer than you. THAT'S your mistake." at which point he just politely sits back down and my sister says to him 'well, well, aren't you going to defend me?'

he just sat quietly.

My apologies are always sincere.

Now that that's out of the way, let's get back to talking about vaginas.

Or whatever. I missed the first part of the thread.