return of the siesta!

b_sinning

Erect Member
Nov 22, 2004
22,790
47
41
44
Savannah, GA
BigDov said:
A blow up version of you?? :lol:

And you know where I'm putting the plug.


A guy in my department got caught sleeping by my boss the other day. The guy was asleep in a sleeping bag and had a pillow. The guy just got wrote up.

All of us were like "Damn!!! Not only was he sleeping but he planned in advance and even brought shit in to be even more comfortable."
 

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
9,646
3
41
50
close to Seattle
b_sinning said:
And you know where I'm putting the plug.


A guy in my department got caught sleeping by my boss the other day. The guy was asleep in a sleeping bag and had a pillow. The guy just got wrote up.

All of us were like "Damn!!! Not only was he sleeping but he planned in advance and even brought shit in to be even more comfortable."



You bet I do :lol:

A few years ago, there was a guy here who's marriage was really on the rocks, and he slept here at work under his desk. It was just damn weird.
 
G

Grunt

Guest
BigDov said:
You bet I do :lol:

A few years ago, there was a guy here who's marriage was really on the rocks, and he slept here at work under his desk. It was just damn weird.
:lol:

Poor guy, he really couldn't find a better place to sleep?
 

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
9,646
3
41
50
close to Seattle
Grunt said:
:lol:

Poor guy, he really couldn't find a better place to sleep?


Not really- we were running 24 hour shifts, so he was told if he HAD to stay at work, the lunchroom was off limits, as were any of the special people's offices. :lol: I think he slept here for the better part of 5 months.
 
G

Grunt

Guest
BigDov said:
Not really- we were running 24 hour shifts, so he was told if he HAD to stay at work, the lunchroom was off limits, as were any of the special people's offices. :lol: I think he slept here for the better part of 5 months.
He spent 5 months sleeping under his damn DESK??
Jesus christ :lol: