WTF Remember the Thread Voting Option

Need to make the thread voting less anonymous. I think some people with multiple accounts are voting them down.

As for popular contests, most of you same fucks wanted liam, juliii, and kiki banned the first ten minutes they were here too... amazing how that shit has come full circle with the earl troll

Need to make the thread voting less anonymous. I think some people with multiple accounts are voting them down.

As for popular contests, most of you same fucks wanted liam, juliii, and kiki banned the first ten minutes they were here too... amazing how that shit has come full circle with the earl troll

I doubt that. Onno and I are voting threads down, there doesn't need to be other accounts.

Not exactly true. I was actually welcomed here when I first join. A month later when Juli and Kiki joined and people became aware that I was associated with them, then everyone turned on me.

It's kind of funny to me that NME is going all Nazi War powers when it comes to posting. So not in step with the normally liberal you.

whoa.

vaporize1.gif